FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Do Kyb Agx Fit Svtf?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have checked catalogs and stores to find KYB AGX adjustables for my SVTF but it only listed them for ZX3. Will those fit? On focus fanatics site alot of people have them on SVTF.(I can't seem to be able to post there to ask). Does anyone have them on there SVTF?
im a 100% sure they would
also seen them on alot of svtf

where are u getting them from?
i got my off ebay and that was the cheappest i could find (and i checked 7 or 8 stores around my area first)
NikiterZTS,Aug 26 2007, 11:39 AM Wrote:im a 100%  sure they would
also seen them on alot of svtf

where are u getting them from?
i got my off ebay and that was the cheappest i could find (and i checked 7 or 8 stores around my area first)
[right][snapback]247625[/snapback][/right]

Iwas thinking of ordering them from Tire Rack. What did you pay for them?
like $450 shipped or something
They sure fit.
I have AGX on my 03 ZX3 and my 00 ZX3 has SVTF springs and shocks and the suspension is exactly the same at least 00 - 04 Focus .
mpcv2000,Aug 26 2007, 06:08 PM Wrote:They sure fit.
I have AGX on my 03 ZX3 and my 00 ZX3 has SVTF springs and shocks and the suspension is exactly the same at least 00 - 04 Focus .
[right][snapback]247644[/snapback][/right]
KYB America just emailed me saying they don't make shocks or struts for the SVT but did not answer if the ones for the ZX3 would fit. Any SVT owners actually have installed them?
So many people run AGX on their SVT and many people run SVT suspension on their regular ZX3 ( like me ) so I don't know what else to tell you...
mpcv2000,Aug 27 2007, 06:41 PM Wrote:So many people run AGX on their SVT and many people run SVT suspension on their regular ZX3 ( like me ) so I don't know what else to tell you...
[right][snapback]247725[/snapback][/right]
Thanks