FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Guaging Intrest In A Niagara Cruise And.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Chicken wing run.

Over the last few years FC.net has successfully organized a fall cruise through the Niagara region. It's a wonderful route that shows off the beauty of the Niagara escarpment during the fall.

We will likely meet at the Gateway to Niagara rest stop on the Q.E.W. which is simple to find for EVERYONE and go from there.

Now this G2G will mainly be a cruise. So bring someone you like to drive with. The Cruise I think would most likey be about 1.5 hrs with a rest in the middle. the cruise will consist of some twisty roads, vinyards and beautiful scenery. So the wives and GFs are most welcome!

[Image: NiceFallViewPeaks.jpg]

If interested, for all you wine connoisseurs , we could work in a vinyard or 2 for PURCHASING WINE ONLY! (No tasting if you're the one driving!)

If anyone has any suggestions or a sight they would like to see, please post in this thread and we'll see if we can work it into the route. (Nikki's will NOT be part of the cruise.) :P

I thought this year we could be a little different and end the cruise at a place that both Meford and I think have some of the best wings going.

The sports bar is called Teddy's in Grimsby and was an old stomping ground for me when I lived in the area.

[Image: logo.jpg]

VIEW MENU HERE....

Onced the cruise route is complete, we'll stop at Teddy's at the end of the route and call it a day from there.

I was thinking a date in mid October. Possibly the weekend BEFORE Halloween.

Let me know if you guys are interested!

-Anthony.

(I'll firm up dates and times upon show of intrest.)

CHEERS!
Hey, I'd certainly be interested, you need any help, you know where I'm at too ;)

NefCanuck
Sounds good. I just hope I can make it this time :angry:
Let's do it! Count us in, bud. :D
I'd be a good last run for the new car before I put her away for the winter.

Put me down as tentative.
Sounds good.

However, if you plan it too late then most of the leaves will be on the ground not in the trees. For best fall colours my guess would be the second weekend in October.
Great idea ... love to attend ... but I'll be in LA between Oct. 15th and 23rd. If it happens to be later, count me in.
im in
i def need to attend another event before the snow falls.
im in
Flofocus,Aug 23 2007, 02:16 PM Wrote:im in
[right][snapback]247445[/snapback][/right]

noooo way!!?? :o :o

i'm in B)
For sure i'd be interested!
NikiterZTS,Aug 23 2007, 05:00 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Aug 23 2007, 02:16 PM Wrote:im in
[right][snapback]247445[/snapback][/right]

noooo way!!?? :o :o

i'm in B)
[right][snapback]247454[/snapback][/right]

wife wants to make it a week-end getaway thing. It was funny actually...she emailed me while I was reading this thread "Babe, how do you feel about spending a week-end in Niagara" :lol:
I'll be in Arizona. Have fun on the cruise.
Im there for sure!!! How about a Sunday?? If you need help with anything let me know, you did the BBQ I can at least help with this.
you can count me in
I always had fun going on these, But Anthony.... I don't have a wife or girlfriend LOL..........
ANTHONYD,Aug 23 2007, 11:11 AM Wrote:Nikki's will NOT be part of the cruise.
[right][snapback]247430[/snapback][/right]

Oh... GODDAMNIT! Can we at least hit Hooters? :P
Sounds like a good time. I'm in.
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 23 2007, 09:01 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 23 2007, 11:11 AM Wrote:Nikki's will NOT be part of the cruise.
[right][snapback]247430[/snapback][/right]

Oh... GODDAMNIT! Can we at least hit Hooters? :P
[right][snapback]247474[/snapback][/right]
Hooter's? That's :lame:

The Sundowner is is the Falls. Go there.
If we are not Honeymooning the wife and I should be able to make it.
Pages: 1 2