FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Are You Looking For A Job?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All, my wife posted a note looking for computer/sales geeks :)

if you are interested please let me know and I will let her know. Just one thing. You MUST have 2yrs min post high school!!!! She works for Lenovo(IBM) here is what she wrote on facebook. anyways let me know.

Kelly wrote"Lenovo Hiring for Inbound Sales Reps
Hi, my team is expanding again! We are looking to expand and grow our sales team. I work for Lenovo, the PC Division which was sold by IBM in 2005. Great growth potential. Starting salary is b/w $40-45K, plus commissions if you are a good performer. Commissions can range from $0 - 3000/qtr. We are an Inbound Direct team, supporting US customers. Calls come into our call center, there is no cold calling. We're so busy with sales calls right now we can't keep up with the demand! Hours are currently 9 - 7pm and shifts vary w/in those times. We're open Mon-Fri but will be expanding hours from 9-9 Mon - Fri and 9-6 Sat/Sun. Those applying should be flexible. Min 2 year post high school education, with an aptitude for sales. Msg me and I'll send you details to apply & submit your resume.
Thanks!"
God i hate Lenuovo.
They should have just Extinct the Think pad line instead of sell it off
why man? I love it. I have it at work and at home. They are great :)

Had a T42, now got a T60duo and I got a T60. Looking to get a T61 soon.
paolo,Aug 21 2007, 11:42 PM Wrote:God i hate Lenuovo.
They should have just Extinct the Think pad line instead of sell it off
[right][snapback]247317[/snapback][/right]

BTW Paolo if you are going to be a hater, please learn to spell thier name right :)
I had a dell, so glad we switched to lenovo. Zero issues with my T60.

What sort of hours would be available, i'd be interested in something parttime 4 hours/day?
hardk0re,Aug 22 2007, 12:48 AM Wrote:I had a dell, so glad we switched to lenovo.  Zero issues with my T60.

What sort of hours would be available, i'd be interested in something parttime 4 hours/day?
[right][snapback]247328[/snapback][/right]

sorry Harkcore, they are looking for full time only.
I've owned a lot of laptops, and even though thinkpads are expensive, over the last 9 years (770, 600, rs/6000, i-whatever, t-41), they've been the best laptops I've ever used -- except for the i-series (IBM's worst attempt to outsource-- ugh)...

I also currently own a compaq, and have gone through a couple toshibas and whatnot -- and the thinkpads have always been better machines -- maybe not the most feature rich, but definitely, the most well thought-out laptops I've used.

And I've hooked up people with deals on them, and everyone who's gotten one has liked it better than the brand they were replacing (or in the latest case, the direct competition)... they may not be for everyone, but I'm having a hard time finding people who hate them as much as Paolo.

The relic T series I had for work as a field tech worked very well, even after being dropped. No complaints on them from me.