FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Which Suspernsion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am doing something something without having actual car and i need something aound 2.5" or lower.
i had h&r coilover and it is low but not for what i am looking for..

not all coilover manufacture realease their spec, tein seems like it is going to give me 2.75" lower but they are quite expensive..

any suggestion/recommendation?
konafocuswrc,Apr 19 2010, 10:42 PM Wrote:i am doing something something without having actual car and i need something aound 2.5" or lower.
i had h&r coilover and it is low but not for what i am looking for..

not all coilover manufacture realease their spec, tein seems like it is going to give me 2.75" lower but they are quite expensive..

any suggestion/recommendation?
[right][snapback]305478[/snapback][/right]
Leo ... check out the pic of my car from the massiv monday thread - (red focus) - do you want to go even lower than that?

The reason I ask is because my suspension is too low and I have a new SVT kit coming and mine will be available soon. It's only got about 4500 clicks on it.

[Image: IMG_7917.jpg]
doesn't look lower than what i have on my ride..
what suspension is yours on??
konafocuswrc,Apr 20 2010, 10:40 PM Wrote:doesn't look lower than what i have on my ride..
what suspension is yours on??
[right][snapback]305541[/snapback][/right]
It's the Ford Racing Dynamic springs and I have SVT dampers - IIRC the Dynamic springs drop it about the same as the Eibach Sportlines; Eibach might even make them for Ford.
that is same as saleen/racecraft package as well..

seems like h&r sport cup kit lowers 2.75"F and 2.5"R..but not sure because rear sits higher..