FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Get It Outa My Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. If there are any london members looking for cheap shift knobs, pedals or some lights. 10bux for pedals and knobs!
Got some stuff sitting here I gotta get outa my store.
Partsource Wharncliffe RD
willing to ship , got any auto pedals ?
Got pics? I'm thinking about a nice shift knob and maybe pedals.
No shipping and no pics. Just stuff in the back we cant keep no more.
I have yellow pedals and blue.
Think there are a few shift knobs.
Some neon lights.
If your interested come in. Just sitting in boxes in the back of the store.

Only here for a day or two more.
ALL SALES FINAL!

** Stuff usfull listed **
** ALL PRICES = FOR EACH ITEM **

Twin small blue lights. 5bux
12" duel black light 8bux
6" duel black light. 5bux
2 Silver golf ball lookin shift knob. 10bux. they dont look bad
Red Vacume hose kit for engine dress up. 5bux ( I got a blue one for my self)
5 Sets of Manual Tranny pedals. 4 blue sets. 1 yellow set. 10bux each
Blue neon light up shift knob..... 5bux lol
Blue neon washer jets. 5bux.
2 Shift knobs. Black gun metal looking and chrome on top.
Also have all kinda of blue replacement bulbs. Like 3057 bulbs and stuff.

There is some other stuff but thats all that is really worth listing. The rest of it is just stuff and junk.
THIS IS ALL LIMITED TIME.
Its gone come friday is my understanding.
1 - this belongs in FS. Skirting the preview / approval by mods because you perceive it to be time-sensitive doesn't make it right.

2 - If this is a legit business sale, why no shipping? Guys who see a deal don't mind paying shipping.

3 - attempting to sell light-up washer nozzles to your fellow FC.net members is just wrong and should be punishable by banination... temporarily at least.

Brought to you by your local FC.net post militia.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 20 2007, 07:55 PM Wrote:1 - this belongs in FS. Skirting the preview / approval by mods because you perceive it to be time-sensitive doesn't make it right.

2 - If this is a legit business sale, why no shipping? Guys who see a deal don't mind paying shipping.

3 - attempting to sell light-up washer nozzles to your fellow FC.net members is just wrong and should be punishable by banination... temporarily at least.

[right][snapback]247219[/snapback][/right]

I dont look at this as a sale at all really. We happen to have some stuff thats left over from a BBQ the other day and he is selling it for basicly nothing but its just a cash sale.
I figured I would help out any one who is interested in any of these items for cheap I would be doing them A favor.

And there is a time limit because they items are to be disposed of as we dont stock them any more.
IE we basicly damage them and toss em in the garbage at the end of the week.

So whats wrong with me trying to help out anyone interested.

And there is no shipping because Im not spending MY TIME shipping just to be a nice guy.

Mason,Aug 20 2007, 08:12 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 20 2007, 07:55 PM Wrote:1 - this belongs in FS. Skirting the preview / approval by mods because you perceive it to be time-sensitive doesn't make it right.

[right][snapback]247219[/snapback][/right]

I dont look at this as a sale at all really. We happen to have some stuff thats left over from a BBQ the other day and he is selling it for basicly nothing but its just a cash sale.
I figured I would help out any one who is interested in any of these items for cheap I would be doing them A favor.

And there is no shipping because Im not spending MY TIME shipping just to be a nice guy.
[right][snapback]247222[/snapback][/right]

So you're a nice guy, but you're limiting how nice you really are. How nice of you.
yeah selling without shipping guess when he wants to buy sometihng nobody should ship lol
This thread is a waste of time.
Whats your point. I Dont have to ship anything and if you think in some way saying "Well thats not fair not shipping" is gonna make any difference then your mistaken so stop crying about it. <_<

And generally im not a nice guy at all. So take it in the dose it comes in.
London and surrounding area members are welcome to stop by before the end of the weekend and save a few bucks if they like. For those who dont like in the area.... To bad

Thread can be locked before I have to hear more crying about shipping.
lol its only ricer products any nothing but garbage that walmart throws out lol
zx5power,Aug 21 2007, 08:56 AM Wrote:lol its only ricer products any nothing but garbage that walmart throws out lol
[right][snapback]247252[/snapback][/right]

THANK YOU FOR GETTING IT!
The pedals, shift knobs, and red Vacume tube kit are they only real things of value.
I saw it and figured some one on here might want somthing cheap.
Next time I wont waist my time saving some one money.

Wait! Did I hear someone yell PILE ON!?

Edit* where does pile on come from?

Sorry for the hijack, I'll get back to tearing apart this Ford Flex and see if I can put it back together again.
Mmmm Ford Flex. I'll likely never buy one, but they're neat to look at.
CanadaSVT,Aug 21 2007, 04:35 PM Wrote:Sorry for the hijack, I'll get back to tearing apart this Ford Flex and see if I can put it back together again.
[right][snapback]247295[/snapback][/right]
Fer gawds sake, don't break the only master copy the plant has! :o

**free post**
Okay folks, I think there's been more than enough damage done here. Shutting this thread down now.

NefCanuck