FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sumitomo Tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have these on their car? My ZE 512's are done and I need to get a new set of something. I've called around for the 512's but they have been discontinued. The 912 that replaces them are more expensive. The 512's were great at 72 bucks taxes in a piece but I've been quoted 100 for the 912's before taxes and I can get the HTR H4 for about 75, again taxes in. Fine it's only just over 100 bucks difference but if I didn't care I would be asking.

DRyanC
72 is really cheap ... Bramalea tire on Airport road still lists quite a good selection of 512's on their website ... http://www.bramaleatire.com ... but nothing that cheap.

If you don't mind me asking, where can you get the HTRs for 75?

DRyanC,Aug 17 2007, 10:04 AM Wrote:Does anyone have these on their car? My ZE 512's are done and I need to get a new set of something. I've called around for the 512's but they have been discontinued. The 912 that replaces them are more expensive. The 512's were great at 72 bucks taxes in a piece but I've been quoted 100 for the 912's before taxes and I can get the HTR H4 for about 75, again taxes in. Fine it's only just over 100 bucks difference but if I didn't care I would be asking.

DRyanC
[right][snapback]246947[/snapback][/right]
I got the 512s from Tire World, off of Steeles. The Sumitomos are from a friend who has a garage. But are they any good. I don't need them for winter, I run snows.

DRyanC