FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rear Wiper Mod Done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this is one of the few ricer mods I would do lol!

looks good man....
Found this on teh Jet concerning the Edge blade...

Edge wiper mod
Yeah, that's the thread I hauled the prices from and the part numbers.

After checking it out again, I see that the first part of the wiper arm is quite a bit larger than the Mazda3 arm. However, I guess it clears the threaded end for the wiper motor.
ZTWsquared,Aug 18 2007, 10:08 PM Wrote:Looks good ... I might consider it for the wagon ... how much for the Mazda parts?

[right][snapback]247051[/snapback][/right]

Last time this mod was the all the rage, I test fitted one of the wipers Chromey had, it was a no go for the wagon, the blade is to long for us. Perhaps things have changed since then.
Is the hatch rear window larger than the wagon rear window Jeremy?

I figure they'd be damn close if they weren't. :o
Wagon rear window is shorter, remember that it's nearly vertical wheras the hatch is sloped and thus a longer rear window.
This makes sense ... but maybe the Mazda5 wiper would fit the wagon - I'll check it out tonight on my way home.

j3rt,Aug 22 2007, 03:52 PM Wrote:Wagon rear window is shorter, remember that it's nearly vertical wheras the hatch is sloped and thus a longer rear window.
[right][snapback]247390[/snapback][/right]
ZTWsquared,Aug 22 2007, 09:22 PM Wrote:This makes sense ... but maybe the Mazda5 wiper would fit the wagon - I'll check it out tonight on my way home.

j3rt,Aug 22 2007, 03:52 PM Wrote:Wagon rear window is shorter, remember that it's nearly vertical wheras the hatch is sloped and thus a longer rear window.
[right][snapback]247390[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]247396[/snapback][/right]

Good call, that model wasn't out when this last came up.
Yep the Edge arm is too long for the wagon as it would hit the 3rd grake light.
Plus I prefer metal wiper arms over easily breakable plastic. Just old fashioned I guess. :)
^^ I'd agree with you if the stockers weren't so damn ugly!

It's just too ugly for words when you put them side by side.

To each their own eh!
does it actually wipe any better? i find the stock one on mine misses 2 spots along the entire sweep, kind of annoying.
Yeah it gets the whole window... I'm really happy with it! :D
Pages: 1 2