FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 1000tq!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
320 feet per second. Catch me if you can. LOL. Like he said, there is only one problem. Traction control in the corners. Who needs that when your blasting down the autobahn at 219MPH!!!!!
163,000 Quid....man that's nutz....that's the better part of $500,000 for one of them...and well, you could buy and build a turn key Ford GT Twin Turbo for less than that...

Still, cool vid, and nice car...
Drivesthebeast,Aug 16 2007, 06:27 PM Wrote:163,000 Quid....man that's nutz....that's the better part of $500,000 for one of them...and well, you could buy and build a turn key Ford GT Twin Turbo for less than that...

Still, cool vid, and nice car...
[right][snapback]246905[/snapback][/right]

163,000 pound = $347,483.40 Canadian (Aug 16 exchange rate. Sorry, it's part of my job to know where the Canadian dollar sits every day)

Still a lot of smack.
it's still slower then the Veyron, as it can go 420 km/ph..

James May took on out on the VW test track to prove he's not captin slow and can handel a car that can go very fast.
^^i would still grab this in a heart beat
It's quick, but it's a waste anywhere outside of a track in North America.

I love turbo V12s, though... the ultimate collection of displacement and boost. :D