FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The New Whip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm lurking on the site daily from work and must admit all of your guys cars are looking so deadly. I still miss mine :( Wondering if the owner of my Focus still comes on here.

Any way no more Honda. I converted back to domestic lol.

Not Ford but Saturn.
Picked up the 2007 Sky Redline just the other day.

[Image: IMG_5022-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4941-1.jpg]
BEAUTIFUL!

Turbos are fun heh? :banger:
Flofocus,Aug 15 2007, 07:55 AM Wrote:BEAUTIFUL!

Turbos are fun heh?  :banger:
[right][snapback]246745[/snapback][/right]

I love turbos :D i can finally say I got boosted.. how ever this time it was actually successful
ZX3TUNR,Aug 15 2007, 09:58 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Aug 15 2007, 07:55 AM Wrote:BEAUTIFUL!

Turbos are fun heh?  :banger:
[right][snapback]246745[/snapback][/right]

I love turbos :D i can finally say I got boosted.. how ever this time it was actually successful
[right][snapback]246747[/snapback][/right]

And with warranty to boot :D
wow very nice!

what kind of work do you do?
Nice car... One of those convertables that I really think looks better with the top down at all times ;)

NefCanuck
You bought a real car again! Congrats!
Nice car fur sure. Wicked upgrade from the Honduh :D
I can honestly say the Sky Redline is the first Saturn I'd ever contemplate buying. GM did a good job on that one!

Nice pick up!

Ryan
Nice car, I'm suprised you got it in White..
that is such a nice car.......in my top 5 that I could afford in the near future.
thanks guys.. definately a fun car to drive.
So when can we expect real pics?
These are stock pics, right? If not, you got good photo skills.
With this kind of car, theres no need for your friends to call shotgun because only one of them can fit in it , lol.
Congrats and enjoy your new ride! Looks great.
Gravter,Aug 16 2007, 06:07 AM Wrote:So when can we expect real pics?
These are stock pics, right?  If not, you got good photo skills.
With this kind of car, theres no need for your friends to call shotgun because only one of them can fit in it , lol.
Congrats and enjoy your new ride!  Looks great.
[right][snapback]246862[/snapback][/right]

those are pics i took :)
Congrats once again Jay.
ZX3TUNR,Aug 15 2007, 07:53 AM Wrote:I'm lurking on the site daily from work and must admit all of your guys cars are looking so deadly. I still miss mine :( Wondering if the owner of my Focus still comes on here....

[right][snapback]246744[/snapback][/right]

I don't know about on here but he posted a thread just the other day about painting those silver multispoke wheels white on [FJ].
SVT ZX3,Aug 16 2007, 02:59 PM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Aug 15 2007, 07:53 AM Wrote:I'm lurking on the site daily from work and must admit all of your guys cars are looking so deadly. I still miss mine :( Wondering if the owner of my Focus still comes on here....

I don't know about on here but he posted a thread just the other day about painting those silver multispoke wheels white on [FJ].
[right][snapback]246893[/snapback][/right]

The Team Dynamics!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o
ZX3TUNR,Aug 16 2007, 10:14 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]246882[/snapback][/right]

I know you have some good photo skills, but Gravter was probably expecting some slightly out of focus picture of your ride on a cracked asphalt driveway parked in front of a rusty Cavalier beside a weedy lawn with a pink flamingo in front of a porch strewn with a few old appliances and an old dog chewing on a bone.

You know, like a regular picture us everyday folks take. :lol:
dBlast,Aug 17 2007, 06:21 AM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Aug 16 2007, 10:14 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]246882[/snapback][/right]

I know you have some good photo skills, but Gravter was probably expecting some slightly out of focus picture of your ride on a cracked asphalt driveway parked in front of a rusty Cavalier beside a weedy lawn with a pink flamingo in front of a porch strewn with a few old appliances and an old dog chewing on a bone.

You know, like a regular picture us everyday folks take. :lol:
[right][snapback]246932[/snapback][/right]

:rofl:
ZX3TUNR,Aug 16 2007, 10:59 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Aug 16 2007, 02:59 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]246893[/snapback][/right]

The Team Dynamics!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o
[right][snapback]246926[/snapback][/right]

Apparantly it was necessary after some unavaoidable damage....

http://forums.focaljet.com/exterior-modifi...aser-shots.html
Pages: 1 2