FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Very Special Thanks.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To everyone who attended the 2007 BBQ yesterday.

WHAT A DAY!!!!

Every year it completely blows me away that there are so many tastfully done cars in Canada. I think when you see our crew compared to some of the "import" clubs you really do see who has the better taste.

Some of the cars that came out yesterday where a real "knock out" and I thank everyone for sharing them with us.

A big thanks go out to Hardkore and his wife for their contribution to the event this year with ballots for the show and shine as well as the gifts for the winners. I know how much work it is to organize something like that for that many people. THANKS!

Thanks to Darkpuppet for the buttons, stickers and support to the meet.

And a big thanks to Adam and Sara for the 300lbs of munchies. I asked yiou to bring a bag of natcho chips and a jar of salsa.... I have 2 1l jars of salsa and two garbage bag sized bags of party mix....I'm sure I'll still have them next year :P Okay who am I kidding?????

And finally thanks to ALL the members who came out, shared stories, laughed and joked.
Thanks for respecting our space. NOT ONE PIECE OF GARBAGE IN THE LOT THIS MORNING!
I appreciate everone driving safely on the cruise...and to whoever that was I heard broke down.... I hope everything is alright. :(
It makes me proud to be part of such a respectable group of people!

Now back to my hang-over. :( :puke:
Well I wish I could have gotten there a little earlier but it was still nice to meet some of you, next year I will be on time.
Thanks to all who set up the 2007 BBQ. :D
all those cars and only one broke down???

wish i coulda been there guys, the pics look awesome!!!
yeah it was a good turn out, I wish I got there earlier too... even though I was over an hour late... kinda typical of me.
ZX5focused,Aug 12 2007, 11:09 AM Wrote:all those cars and only one broke down???

[right][snapback]246491[/snapback][/right]

Well no one broke down jus a little bit of chuging we got a little bit worried...it was Zed not Zee, we were able to get all the way home to windsor, without a problem, so NO BREAK DOWNS...Props to Al for dealing with the chugging for 4 hours of driving...
girard.k,Aug 12 2007, 05:16 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Aug 12 2007, 11:09 AM Wrote:all those cars and only one broke down???

Well no one broke down jus a little bit of chuging we got a little bit worried...it was Zed not Zee, we were able to get all the way home to windsor, without a problem, so NO BREAK DOWNS...Props to Al for dealing with the chugging for 4 hours of driving...
[right][snapback]246513[/snapback][/right]

thats s***ty, did he have any idea what the problem was??
ZX5focused,Aug 12 2007, 04:24 PM Wrote:
girard.k,Aug 12 2007, 05:16 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]246513[/snapback][/right]

thats s***ty, did he have any idea what the problem was??
[right][snapback]246514[/snapback][/right]

well when we pulled over we checked over his electrical system and then the car wouldnt start but then i blew in the MAF clip(connector) like an old nintendo cartridge and she started up...so we just went home instead of finishing the cruise so that we could get home b4 we had another problem...
whens next years so I can mark it on my calendar lol , 20 hour drive seems worth it. long as someone would meet me at hotel to help find where it is haha.