FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: #1 F**ktard Is Having A Birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I couldn't make it to the BBQ (work and family commitments) so I couldn't say it in person, so "Happy Birthday, Bryan".

We'll have to get together for some beer and wings and make up for the fact we haven't been out golfing this year. :beerchug:
Happy Birthday Bryan! ... again

:beerchug:
Happy b-day!
Happy birthday!
HAppy BirtHDay you old fart!!! LOL
i also couldnt make it to say in person, but happy birthday BrYan!!! hope it is a good one!!!!

:beerchug:
Happy Bday!
Happy Happy old man. Hope it was a wet and wild one.
It was a great day at the BBQ yesterday, and thanks to our host and company for the after entertainment. Especially Nef.

Note to self. Don't get Nef drunk. It is, however quite entertaining.
Yes. Nef was for sure entertaining.

I've never seen a guy eat a slice of pizza, hold poker chips and cards all with one hand.
Oh yeah....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY.

(I still have that driver..... when can I swing it by???)
Happy bday Bryan!
happy happy Meford!
Older but Wiser? Happy Birthday Bryan B)
I don't know ya but happy birthday man.
Hope all is well.
HBD Bryan (again) :beerchug:

Sweet mother of god, if I didn't take an hour nap before heading out today after getting home I would have been so screwed...

Nice to know I'm an entertaining drunk :D :ph34r:

NefCanuck
hey buddy Happy Birthday Day!!
ANTHONYD,Aug 12 2007, 02:08 PM Wrote:(I still have that driver..... when can I swing it by???)
[right][snapback]246499[/snapback][/right]
Hope it comes with instructions on how to use it. :lol:

NefCanuck,Aug 12 2007, 09:39 PM Wrote:Nice to know I'm an entertaining drunk :D :ph34r:[right][snapback]246523[/snapback][/right]
Geez, you're entertaining enough sober. :ph34r:
happy birthday
Happy birthday Bryan! Sorry I couldn't stay to play poker. Hopefully next year.
Pages: 1 2