FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bbq Picture Post.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Stunning turnout, and stunning rides....

Wish I was able to come....these things get decided AFTER I've already selected my summer leave, and AFTER I get my car smacked up....lol

I will have an additional 5 days of leave next year, so I will try harder to show up, as well as have some more mods done before I come too...so far, just have some I.C.E. upgrades and a tint...

Looking good everyone...
This wing you can get over in the UK, actually it is the only place you can get it. Its not cheap to get either! I have looked into it, but if you can it is definitely worth it in my opinion !!!

SliverSteeda,Aug 19 2007, 02:37 PM Wrote:nice g2g....

but some one please tell me what wing is this.... is the nicest wing ever!

[Image: P8120031-1.jpg]
[right][snapback]247114[/snapback][/right]
Ahh... that's Gord's wing. He'd be the guy to ask (SL8RZZX3).
It says in his nickname carzone "3 piece roof wing"
The wing is indeed available in Canada..in fact the distributer is in Montreal. And it's true, they are not giving these away. They list for $420 CDN. Then tack on the shipping..and a body shop to paint it. The only downside is it partially covers the top of the tails.
Regardless, this is one sexy wing and is worth every penny!!!

http://www.onderground-design.com/show_pro...on=view&Id=7167
looks like it was a good time... wish my car was driveable so I coulda made it out.. you guys got some pretty nice cars...
Great G2G, I must say, you London folks have got a top notch little scene going on there.
audionut405,Aug 21 2007, 08:00 PM Wrote:The wing is indeed available in Canada..in fact the distributer is in Montreal.  And it's true, they are not giving these away.  They list for $420 CDN.  Then tack on the shipping..and a body shop to paint it.  The only downside is it partially covers the top of the tails.
Regardless, this is one sexy wing and is worth every penny!!!

http://www.onderground-design.com/show_pro...on=view&Id=7167
[right][snapback]247323[/snapback][/right]

Just another note I thought I would add about the wing! They only place an order once maybe twice a year for the products from the UK....
j3rt,Aug 23 2007, 08:40 AM Wrote:Great G2G, I must say, you London folks have got a top notch little scene going on there.
[right][snapback]247424[/snapback][/right]
lol all 3 of us in London, lol it was still SO much fun, I just wish we could have stayed for the cruise!
Makes me want a focus again....

I love how Richard shows up in a FocalJet shirt.......should have just wore a shirt with a swastika.
D-Dub,Aug 23 2007, 06: Wrote:Makes me want a focus again....

I love how Richard shows up in a FocalJet shirt.......should have just wore a shirt with a swastika.
[right][snapback]247463[/snapback][/right]

buahahahhaha
ZED_not_zee,Aug 19 2007, 04:38 PM Wrote:ok so who took the shot of my engine bay!!!    man my car was such a wreck for the meet...  I work way to much to get a chance to fix the cosmetics after the drive-line and suspension components I routinely replace lol...
[right][snapback]247116[/snapback][/right]

Don't feel bad, I only did minor touch ups on the damage done to my car from the hit & run, I think have to get my whole front end repainted, and replace the trunk lid as it's rusting out from the inside.
Frost__2001,Aug 23 2007, 06:41 PM Wrote:
ZED_not_zee,Aug 19 2007, 04:38 PM Wrote:ok so who took the shot of my engine bay!!!    man my car was such a wreck for the meet...   I work way to much to get a chance to fix the cosmetics after the drive-line and suspension components I routinely replace lol...
[right][snapback]247116[/snapback][/right]

Don't feel bad, I only did minor touch ups on the damage done to my car from the hit & run, I think have to get my whole car repainted, and replace the trunk lid as it's rusting out from the inside.
[right][snapback]247467[/snapback][/right]
only the front really needs painting.
jen_deans,Aug 23 2007, 10:00 PM Wrote:lol all 3 of us in London, lol it was still SO much fun, I just wish we could have stayed for the cruise!
[right][snapback]247459[/snapback][/right]
there are actually more than 3 here...
the yellow one from parts source.
the random guy with projectors eveyone sees in town but no one knows..
the silver one with the black front, i think the guy works at mexx in masonville
there is another silver one thats always at a gas station on clarke near the heritage village thing.
and I seen another one today at crabby joe's that said "Focus on (couldnt make it out)" across the back window

me but Im stock..
so thats a solid 5....lol...

eother way this meet looked great. Im sure the people from the town and on the highways were stumped as to why 2 dozen foci were cruisin up the highway.. haha

Pages: 1 2 3