FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Whats Up Everybody?!?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys and Gals,

How are you all doing? I'm doing great. It's been a while since I've shown my face around here so thought I would stop by. As some of you know I decided to join the military not too long ago and I'm loving it. Right now I'm in New Brunswick at CFB Gagetown learning all I need to know about Armour Corps, Recce and the Coyote (my new ride). I'll be posted in Petawawa, Ontario after my course is done in October to the Royal Canadian Dragoons.

this is me...
[Image: Gagetown047.jpg]
[Image: Gagetown028.jpg]
my new ride...
[Image: ISD02-3012a.jpg]
[Image: ISD01-1047a.jpg]

Im on leave right now but when I get back I'll get some pics of my Coyote...these ones are just randoms.
Sweet pics.
i call shotgun :lol:
Sup?!

Your new ride needs a drop. :lol:

Man, you sure wouldn't have to worry about people cutting you off on the 401 if you drove that thing :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
cool s*** man......my friend us up there right now as well.....maybe u know him Alex Kavagoe? kind of a short guy
Spinal,Aug 10 2007, 03:08 PM Wrote:i call shotgun :lol:
[right][snapback]246391[/snapback][/right]

I call turret!
Wow Darrel, nice new ride, and you've lost a lot of weight.
dBlast,Aug 10 2007, 03:25 PM Wrote:Sup?!

Your new ride needs a drop. :lol:
[right][snapback]246394[/snapback][/right]

Beat me to it <_<

Welcome back!

We're proud of you!
excellent man ............ just finished doing 3yrs in Pet. Back to Ottawa now ....... enjoy !! I'm an old dog (23yrs in) so if you need any advice just ask !!

Dennis
good job man, that must be a blast to drive.

think there is another member that just joined the Canadian Forces from FC.net