FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saleen Sighting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw this on the side of Hwy6 on my way home. At first I thought it was an ST, but realized the decals weren't right, so I doubled back thinking it might somehow be the old FS200.
No deal but still quite a surprise.

Milburn's

Saleen body kit, middle exhaust, faux hood scope, HUGE system (Sony sponsored car I'm guessing). The car looks great but a total queen, it's auto (with a high output engine, ROFL).

Sure was pretty to look a though. I wonder if I could test drive it Saturday .... all the way to Burlington ;)
I wonder if that was the Sony Xplode car they were giving away in that contest :huh:

I might be interested since its an auto but at nearly $20K? -pfft- yeah right

NefCanuck
they sold one of these at Markham Ford 2 weeks ago..it was in their show room..i remember it had a huge system in the trunk, auto and red as well
they were asking too much for it too
20 k for a used fofo?

:blink:

:lol:
There's no doubt it's been some sort of demo car, and ya the system in the hatch is big'n'flashy.
ANTHONYD,Aug 9 2007, 10:54 PM Wrote:20 k for a used fofo?

:blink:

:lol:
[right][snapback]246343[/snapback][/right]

20K? hell naah....they were asking like 27-28 for it
AUTO!! 20K!! saleen = looks but no go

what a rip off!
maybe hes one of SVT Dean's friends??
I always wondered what Deans car put down.......he had one of the cleanest installs Ive seen on a SVT.
D-Dub,Aug 22 2007, 09: Wrote:I always wondered what Deans car put down.......he had one of the cleanest installs Ive seen on a SVT.
[right][snapback]247414[/snapback][/right]

he's in deep 300's and he's trying to sell it for 50K now on kijiji :lol: