FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sighting: Zx3guy2000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw you on HWY6, we were headed toward Dover yesterday. Car still looks great man!
euro_zx5,Aug 7 2007, 06:47 AM Wrote:Saw you on HWY6, we were headed toward Dover yesterday. Car still looks great man!
[right][snapback]245917[/snapback][/right]

Ummm... are you sure it wasn't me! Did you stick your hand out of the window, and you have a banner on your windshield ???? I was on 6 yesterday leaving dover !!!!
lmao yea that was me. I saw the chrome tints and automatically thought it was him, my bad lol

You should have stayed a few hours more, the weather turned around and it was a nice day.
We had great weather on Saturday, okay on Sunday, but had to head back to Ottawa on the Monday. We also ended up stopping off at the Kilman zoo to see thier baby tiger that they had!

Right on! Glad to see you had a good time nearby my stomping grounds. Funny though, two years into this forum and I recognize other Foci on the road, from all over.
lol.... all I remember seeing is the parking lights (which gave away the focus) and then the Banner on the windshield. I said to the GF that more than likely there will be a sighting posted on the forum when we get home!! lol......

No doubt, that's the way things run around here! :D