FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 1 Member Is Celebrating His/her Birthday Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:mellow:

As I'm sure some of you have or will have noticed before you clicked on to this thread that today is my birthday, I'm 28 as of 5:15 am EST. lol so thanks in advance for the b-day wishes and greetings. odd thing is I won't be able see all the greetings till sometime tomorrow, as I'll be working a night shift.

So thanks in advance everyone! :lol:
Happy Birthday dude ... have a good one ...
Happy Birthday Frosty
lmao Happy Bday!
happy birthday, hope you have a great one.
um, uh , ya. HBD>
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday
Frost__2001,Aug 7 2007, 01:44 AM Wrote::mellow:

As I'm sure some of you have or will have noticed before you clicked on to this thread that today is my birthday, I'm 28 as of 5:15 am EST. lol so thanks in advance for the b-day wishes and greetings. odd thing is I won't be able see  all the greetings till sometime tomorrow, as I'll be working a night shift.

So thanks in advance everyone!  :lol:
[right][snapback]245907[/snapback][/right]
HBD!

Happy Birthday Buddy..We'll see you on Sat. miss ya!!!
HBD :beerchug:

NefCanuck
hey Phill Have u good one bud! and all the best

Nick
Have a Good One :beerchug: Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday !
Bonne Fête (aka : Happy Birthday)
Hope you have a good one :beerchug:
Happy Birthday!

Just don't :beer: too much, or you may :puke: whenever you may get a chance to celebrate!

Ryan
Happy birthday!
happy birthday!
thanks guys, umm odd things is to me anyways it dosn't feel any different then anyother day... heck I had fun at work and I was the one who treated my brother for dinner last night.. lol
A sure sign of gittin' old

Frost__2001,Aug 8 2007, 02:32 PM Wrote:umm odd things is to me anyways it dosn't feel any different then anyother day...
[right][snapback]246092[/snapback][/right]
Pages: 1 2