FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Power Steering Hose...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey got the motor running in the car, was sqeeling nice! found out the power steering hose is leaking. i got a price for an OEM hose, its the one from the pump to the rack, long one.... i got a price for like 230$!!! dunno wut to do?! it isnt an arm and a leg or anything, do aftermarket companies make such thing but cheaper? has anyone had to replace one? i would just rather pay half the price at least...

if anyone has an idea on what i should do, please let me know..

always wanting to save some $$$$$
i iknow you are truying to save some $$ on this power steering one..
it is not simple hose, it got some metal hose attached to it and fiberglass inside to handle pressure..

i blew once when i was doing svt conversion and it wasn;t cheap..
also didn;t want to get cheapo hose from jim's or tom's custom power steering hose..
Quote:hey, lookin for a power steering hose, from the pump to the rack, long double rubber peice 2000 SE

I dont know why 2 topics were required but at any rate.

My Partsource has it at like 80$ but I gotta buy it from canusa to get it.
Sooo go to any APC or Bob jones APC and get them to do it.
Or partsource. Any one of those can do it. Just tell em its a Delco part and you can get it from canusa.
well thats good than thanks. im not too firmilliar with part source, they have to order stuff in, how long will somethin like that take to get?? just curious, the sooner the better
usually with in 2 or 3 days