FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Here's A Solstice I'd Drive!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 2 2007, 09:05 AM Wrote:http://www.autoblog.com/photos/mallett-pit...olstice/231035/

Pass the mop! Drool puddles forming!
[right][snapback]245456[/snapback][/right]
It's still a GM
prefer a mustang gt
Looks alright but whats the weight distribution?
It's still Fugly!
It's one of the only Chevys I'd drive lately... the other obviously being the new C6 Vette.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 2 2007, 03:14 PM Wrote:It's one of the only Chevys I'd drive lately.
[right][snapback]245506[/snapback][/right]

umm I know why I would not drive one. The Solstice made a top ten list this year, (#3) for gayest car. simply put if your a guy and you are not over 40, and your driving a Solstice, your concidered a " bottom " LOL.
Frost__2001,Aug 2 2007, 03:31 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 2 2007, 03:14 PM Wrote:It's one of the only Chevys I'd drive lately.
[right][snapback]245506[/snapback][/right]

umm I know why I would not drive one. The Solstice made a top ten list this year, (#3) for gayest car. simply put if your a guy and you are not over 40, and your driving a Solstice, your concidered a " bottom " LOL.
[right][snapback]245510[/snapback][/right]

That's nice. I'm glad to see you let popular media colour your life for you. :unsure: :P

no matter how gay it could be....id still rock that car
Well its an Opel speedster. Like the Aruro and the Saturn Vue they are all from Germany. Its the same platform as the Lotus Elise (the speedster)

It's still a GM
[right][snapback]245480[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Canadian ST,Aug 2 2007, 10:35 PM Wrote:Well its an Opel speedster. Like the Aruro and the Saturn Vue they are all from Germany. Its the same platform as the Lotus Elise (the speedster)

It's still a GM

Your thinking of the Opel GT, The Opel Speedster is the one that they should have brought over here instead of the POS they did. And it is not the same platform as the Lotus one, don't think Lotus would stoop that low now a days.
Lotus elise and the Opel Speedster do share the same platform, both owned my GM. I could be wrong about the Opel GT. The Saturn sky is a bang on look of the Speedster so like I said I could be wrong. (could meens maybe ) :P

FocusGuy7476,Aug 2 2007, 07:00 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Aug 2 2007, 10:35 PM Wrote:Well its an Opel speedster. Like the Aruro and the Saturn Vue they are all from Germany. Its the same platform as the Lotus Elise (the speedster)

It's still a GM

Your thinking of the Opel GT, The Opel Speedster is the one that they should have brought over here instead of the POS they did. And it is not the same platform as the Lotus one, don't think Lotus would stoop that low now a days.
[right][snapback]245532[/snapback][/right]
Canadian ST,Aug 2 2007, 11:18 PM Wrote:Lotus elise and the Opel Speedster do share the same platform, both owned my GM. I could be wrong about the Opel GT. The Saturn sky is a bang on look of the Speedster so like I said I could be wrong. (could meens maybe ) :P

FocusGuy7476,Aug 2 2007, 07:00 PM Wrote:

It's still a GM

[right][snapback]245532[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]245533[/snapback][/right]

Beleive Lotus in an independant company now, I know back in the early 90's GM did own them
That car looks awesome and would pretty much rip apart any North American car on the market. Finally a N/A company committed to building esthetically pleasing cars. I never liked GM, but the cars they have been putting out lately have swayed me towards them.

I saw a wide body V8 at the Montreal Grand Prix and fell in love......