FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Formula Ford Show And Shine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if anyone is interested formula ford is having a show and shine on august 12th. THE DAY AFTER THE BBQ. there is no entry fee. there are prizes and events going on throughout the day. it is in pickering on highway 2 just east of whites road. it is a FORD ONLY EVENT. if anyone is interested at all let me know.
LOL just posted on TSS i'm there!!!

are you going to the bbq?
i'm there....

exect address?
what time does it start and ect.?
i will get times and address and post them tomorrow afternoon
I'll be there also.
gonna try to get out to this, as i cant go to the bbq cause of a family reunion :angry:
Sounds like a cruise there and show?

I think we're in for that as well... what is the time of the show?
Formula Ford Lincoln
940 Kingston Road
Pickering , ON L1V 1B3
Phone: (905)-420-6666

the show and shine is on august 12th
show starts at 10am.
roll in starts at 9:30

if anyone is interested a couple of us are meeting behind the wendys and tim hortons at 9:30 so that we can all park together.

if you are coming from Toronto then take the whites road exit and turn left. turn right onto highway 2. turn left at the first set of lights and that is where the tim hortons is.
if you are just going straight to ford then take the whites road exit and turn left. turn right onto highway 2 and take highway 2 right to the dealership. you cant miss it.

if you are coming from oshawa or that general direction then take the whites road exit. turn left (you are on highway 2) turn right at the first set of lights. you can meet us behind the wendys.
if you are going right to the show then take the whites road exit and turn right (you are on highway 2) drive right to the dealership you cant miss it.

if anyone has any questions then PM me or add me to msn dc_element_skater@hotmail.com
^^what cars are you gonna be with?
i'm expecting my blue zx5, a blue mustang gt with white racing stripes an a blue probe
i'll see if i can meet up with you guys....i don't really know the area but if worst comes to worst i'll see you at the show
just a reminder about this show. i know a lot of people wont be able to make it to the bbq and this show. and i would much rather see a better turn out for the bbq anyways. anyone interested all the info is in the thread. directions, meetings and show time.
phase are u going to the bbq?