FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Club Focus Quebec - Lapping Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys and girls,

their is a little video of CFQ Lapping event @ Mecaglisse

you can see my car at 1m14 (fallowed by a GSR swapped civic) and at 1m45 :P ( fallowing the GSR civic lol )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLgzMKtmYOI

some pic of my car

[Image: Photo106.jpg]

[Image: Photo137.jpg]

[Image: Photo139.jpg]

[Image: Photo357-1.jpg]

For more pics of the event click on that link lol

http://clubfocus.no-ip.org/cfq/viewtopic.php?t=3978
awesome simply awesome.....enough focus's there....looks like u french dudes have your own thing going on over the hill....

this gave me a good blood rush....where can i get info on lapping days like this one?

p.s. shame on a red Vdub....tabarnek
I would of loved to go but it was right in the middle of my vacation and went to Granby Zoo with my gf and two boys.

Great video... looks like it was a success!
NikiterZTS,Aug 1 2007, 03:39 PM Wrote:awesome simply awesome.....enough focus's there....looks like u french dudes have your own thing going on over the hill....

this gave me a good blood rush....where can i get info on lapping days like this one?

[right][snapback]245383[/snapback][/right]

if you want more info on lapping event i will post them here in the futur ...
Dark racer,Aug 1 2007, 04:57 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Aug 1 2007, 03:39 PM Wrote:awesome simply awesome.....enough focus's there....looks like u french dudes have your own thing going on over the hill....

[right][snapback]245397[/snapback][/right]

please do, but keep in mind i live in toronto
NikiterZTS,Aug 1 2007, 10:14 PM Wrote:
Dark racer,Aug 1 2007, 04:57 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]245397[/snapback][/right]

please do, but keep in mind i live in toronto
[right][snapback]245427[/snapback][/right]

it will be hard for you . must of the track are near 1 hour from montreal mustly in the NOrth so .. it will be near 8 hour of driving :o :ph34r:

i will try to find something near ottawa .... for 1 event
***** Attention ALL *****

I just noticed that teamssm is holding another lapping day on October 6th.
There are 18 places in total and there is only 5 places left.

120$ per car and you simply need a helmet. Another 10$ paid at the track for insurrance purposes.

I'd like to go, but I'd also like to go to Calabogie ;)
i wish i had the cash!!
darkracer where you from ? your car almost looks like a sighting post i made in the past
Do they have this event every year? I'm moving back to Montreal this october and I will go to it next year if it's on again. Can't wait to meet with the Quebec club soon!