FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: People Attending Bbq....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys.

Things are REALLY shaping up for this year's BBQ. I hope you are all as excited as I am.

We have 50 PEOPLE ON THE LIST AS "ATTENDING"

If you all show up, we'll for sure set a record, not to mention easily the biggest Focus gathering in CANADA!

Here are my questions.

- WHO IS GOING TO NEED THE USE OF THE BBQ? PLEASE KEEP IN MIND... (I am NOT providing food)
- I WILL HAVE WATER ON HAND FOR PEOPLE. (Nefcanuck is gracious enough to donate a couple of cases and some ice for us)
- IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO BRING A CASE OF WATER OR POP FOR THE COOLER, THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LAWN CHAIRS... I HAVE ONLY 2.

PEOPLE CAN START SHOWING UP AROUND 11:00AM. I'LL BE OUT GETTING THINGS READY FOR EVERYONE.

AND NOW FOR THE RULES........

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BOOMING AUDIO ON MY STREET, BURN OUTS, LOUD EXAUSTS, AND UN NESSESARRY ACTS OF MORONITITY. I'D LIKE TO NOT PISS OFF MY NEIGHBOURS.

IF I OR ANY OTHER MODS SEE ANYONE PARTAKING IN ANY OF THE ABOVE ACTS, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM FC.NET AND ASKED TO LEAVE THE BBQ.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DRINKING ANY ALCOHOL DURING THE BBQ. I DO NOT HAVE A LIQOUR LICENSE FOR THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT SO DRINKING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. NOT TO MENTION DRINKING AT A CAR MEET IS STUPID ANYWAY.

WASHROOMS ARE PRVIDED BY ME. IN MY HOME... SO PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND KEEP THE WASHROOM CLEAN. I HAVE A 5' WIFE THAT IS MORE FIERCE THAN ANYONE I KNOW.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT 903.483.0976 OR SHOOT ME A PM.

IF IT RAINS (HEAVEN FORBID) PLEASE STAY TUNED TO THE SITE FOR RESCHEDULING.

Looking forward to it guys!!!!

Let's make this year's meet the best ever,

-Anthony.
I'll need the use of a barbeque, unless you know how to use a Zetec to cook B) One more rule maybe, no major repairs on School Property?
I"ll be needing use of the BBQ!

I'll bring some pop and stuff as well. I have one decent-sized cooler, and can probably scrounge up another one.

If necessary, I can bring a little propane bbq as well, just give me a heads up so I am sure to pack it.
yea, i'll need to use the BBQ...
thanks

p.s. Geez, we sure do have a lot of threads about this event :lol: :lol:
NikiterZTS,Aug 1 2007, 02:35 PM Wrote:p.s. Geez, we sure do have a lot of threads about this event    :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]245365[/snapback][/right]

Thats AD for ya! I think he had 38 threads on last years BBQ. :lol: :P :P
NikiterZTS,Aug 1 2007, 02:35 PM Wrote:yea, i'll need to use the BBQ...
thanks

p.s. Geez, we sure do have a lot of threads about this event    :lol:  :lol:
it is better to have too many Threads than to show up and say :wtf:
oldeguy,Aug 1 2007, 02:17 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Aug 1 2007, 02:35 PM Wrote:yea, i'll need to use the BBQ...
thanks

p.s. Geez, we sure do have a lot of threads about this event     :lol:  :lol:
it is better to have too many Threads than to show up and say :wtf:
[right][snapback]245371[/snapback][/right]

all i know is...if its gonna rain that day (August 11th) Im gonna be one pissed off focus owner
Oh man i really hope my exhaust isn't going to be that loud once i get my race header in **crosses fingers**

Hopefully i can have a cat put in before the meet :unsure:
SL8RZZX3,Aug 1 2007, 05:22 PM Wrote:Oh man i really hope my exhaust isn't going to be that loud once i get my race header in **crosses fingers**

Hopefully i can have a cat put in before the meet  :unsure:
[right][snapback]245390[/snapback][/right]

Call me and we'll push you into the complex. :lol:

As for the threads....

I do it this way so people can be up to date with what going on.

People tend not to visit a thread once they've posted :rolleyes:
No loud exhausts? Uhm s***... :unsure: :ph34r:

ANTHONYD,Aug 1 2007, 05:19 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Aug 1 2007, 05:22 PM Wrote:Oh man i really hope my exhaust isn't going to be that loud once i get my race header in **crosses fingers**

Hopefully i can have a cat put in before the meet  :unsure:
[right][snapback]245390[/snapback][/right]

Call me and we'll push you into the complex. :lol:

[right][snapback]245398[/snapback][/right]

I might need a push as well...

maybe we can set up a train of rollin' but not runnin' focuses :lol:
Can I bring my son he's two?? My wife is at work Saturday!
Case of beer............check
Annoyingly loud truck.............check
Radio on 10......................check

Pushing Focus' into a parking lot with the front end of my truck...........priceless.
meford4u,Aug 1 2007, 07:30 PM Wrote:Case of beer............check

Pushing Focus' into a parking lot with the front end of my truck...........priceless.
[right][snapback]245406[/snapback][/right]

Dude, I love you like a brother, but if your truck touches my Focus in any way, shape or form, we're gonna have words :lol:

NefCanuck
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 1 2007, 05:38 PM Wrote:No loud exhausts? Uhm s***... :unsure: :ph34r:
[right][snapback]245399[/snapback][/right]

Dude... keep it at/under 2K and all is well... I'm a master now at both making noise or going "stealth mode" :lol:

NefCanuck
ill need the bbq...thanks
NefCanuck,Aug 1 2007, 08:40 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 1 2007, 07:30 PM Wrote:Case of beer............check

[right][snapback]245406[/snapback][/right]

Dude, I love you like a brother, but if your truck touches my Focus in any way, shape or form, we're gonna have words :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]245408[/snapback][/right]
Sorry, I can't hear you over the loud music, see you cause that car is so short or my impaired vision. :beerchug: :throwup:
Oh, and I don't need the bbq. I need free food.

Just like Raine. can I borrow a burger?
Since its a bring your own meat event.. is there a supermarket nearby?

I'm not hauling meat across the border. :)
torradan,Aug 1 2007, 09:37 PM Wrote:Since its a bring your own meat event.. is there a supermarket nearby?

I'm not hauling meat across the border. :)
[right][snapback]245421[/snapback][/right]

There are a few supermarkets nearby (and an M&M Meat Shops too IIRC)

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3 4