FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My 76 Year Old Mum Just Traded Her 93 Mustang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mother was getting tired of her 14 year old Mustang hatch and decided it was time for a new Ford. Got her into this 07 SES loaded for $19,600 out the door. It's a Ford CAP unit with less than 6,500kms. I had to take pics to show her or she wouldn't have agreed to even look at a Gold car. Will look better after the Ford store polishes the body and shampoos the engine and interior before she drives it away.
[Image: DSC01766.jpg]
[Image: DSC01758.jpg]
[Image: DSC01760.jpg]
[Image: DSC01762.jpg]
I hope it is as good to her as the Mustangs have been. She's hoping this will be her last car.
Good man

Thumbs up!
good call, so how much did she get for the stang?
That's a nice loaded wagon she's got there! Good find man! Heated seats and all?

I think she's going to be quite surprised with the comfort level of that Focus.
Congrats to your mom. The SES trim level is quite the little pimpmobile, looks like she even got the moonroof on that thing, nice :)

NefCanuck
Yep, I think it has everything except the 6 disc player. She'll never use the moonroof or aux audio controls, but it was less than $1K more than the cheapest brand new 3 door SE with auto and when I told her that didn't include ABS or power windows she agreed on this wagon.
The Mustang is a 4 banger with 130km and the body/underside has been beaten by the elements, so it's not worth anything to her. Looking to get a charity receipt for it, or give it to Fourth Line Auto where it's been kept running over the years.

[Image: NanasMustang.jpg]

Any offers? :lol:
So when are you and Mum gonna sit down and list out the Mods she "needs" to have done?