FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Driver News, F1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scott speed, the only American presently in F1 has been let go by Torro Rosso effective immediatley.Sebastian Vettel, a test driver for BMW, but also a Red Bull sponsored driver, will take over for Speed at Torro Rosso. Just proves that unless it's all right turns, the Americans can't drive. :lol: No offence menat to our American members. :D
It doesn't surprise me Speed wasn't just another rookie to come out of the F1 feeder system in Europe. Speed came out of the Red Bull program that was set up in the US a few years ago he was supposed to be good but hasn't shown any promise and now his blow up with Gerhard Berger the Team Principal at Torro Rosso hasn't made him any friends.

Laterz :)
Was he screaming YEEEHAH as he came to a corner? :ph34r:

Torradan would show them how to drive. After all, he has a real car. :ph34r: :ph34r:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 31 2007, 02:03 PM Wrote:Was he screaming YEEEHAH as he came to a corner? :ph34r:

Torradan would show them how to drive. After all, he has a real car. :ph34r: :ph34r:
[right][snapback]245265[/snapback][/right]
He usually never made it past the first corner.... :o
Quote:He usually never made it past the first corner.... :o
[right][snapback]245301[/snapback][/right]

I think you might be thinking of Michael Andretti, Scott actually got around the 1st corner.

Laterz :)
oldeguy,Jul 31 2007, 08:21 AM Wrote:Just proves that unless it's all right turns, the Americans can't drive.
[right][snapback]245236[/snapback][/right]

You mean all left turns, as American ovals tracks are all run counter-clockwise whereas F1 tracks with both left and right turns are usually run clockwise.