FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Canadian Street Car Nationals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CSCNlg.jpg]

Joe DaSilva invited us to attend this event at the Dyno day. I should have posted this sooner, but other things kept me busy.

There is something for everybody at this event.

* Car Show
* Racing (Race your car, or just watch)
* Live Entertainment
* 300 MPH Jet Car!
* Free Camping w/ $60 weekend pass

August 24-26th
Spectators/Car Show Participants
Friday $15.00 / Saturday $30.00 / Sunday $30.00 or weekend pass $60.00.

More Details: http://www.canadianstreetcarnationals.com/

I'll be there and tenting it for the weekend.
I'll be at Windsor shoot out in st thomas that weekend.. lol hopfully defending my Sport compact class "Best NA 60ft" lol 2.009
That looks really sweet, bud. I'm not sure what we're up to that weekend - something tells me I need to be in the office that Saturday on-hand as a technical consult for a Citrix upgrade we're doing. :(
This runs up against the geek event in Toronto (FanExpo) and so I'm not sure at this point myself :(

NefCanuck
Fast Approaching Its next weekend hopefully ill be ready and won't run into any tranny problems so i can beat up on some mustangs see you there kev anyone else coming by?
I'm going !! my father in-law hooked us up tickets again, He's doing the announcing again so I'll be in the tower until the jet car comes out. So who's going? besides ZX3 2NV??
ya ran into serious tranny problems and my wing is getting repainted ill be there fri-sat with the bracket racer stock focus and i might go back 2 TO sat night if i do ill cruize up with the beast on sunday