FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dear Focus Owner Who Was Giving Me A Prostate Exam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
black sedan, no mods.. looked like a punk.

-----

If you stumble by here and read this, die in a fire please.

Going at the speeds traffic was travelling at on Friday, I don't appreciate looking in the rearview mirror and NOT being able to see your headlights.

You give a whole new meaning to "objects in your mirror are closer than they appear".

Go back to driving school.
Perhaps he was looking for your Focuscanada.net sticker?
oldeguy,Jul 30 2007, 07:13 AM Wrote:Perhaps he was looking for your Focuscanada.net sticker?
[right][snapback]245153[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
haha maybe!

And then he should have noticed it once he managed to get into the lane to the right of me where he got nowhere fast.

Nothing a little abrupt "brake check" won't cure.

I also clean my wisdshield when there are people riding my ass. I emptied a whole bottle on one guy. :lol:
you should perhaps look into getting bigger stickers ;)

torradan,Jul 30 2007, 08:40 AM Wrote:haha maybe!

And then he should have noticed it once he managed to get into the lane to the right of me where he got nowhere fast.
[right][snapback]245157[/snapback][/right]
:huh: The impatience of youth :huh:
ANTHONYD,Jul 30 2007, 09:18 AM Wrote:Nothing a little abrupt "brake check" won't cure.

I also clean my wisdshield when there are people riding my ass. I emptied a whole bottle on one guy. :lol:
[right][snapback]245163[/snapback][/right]

I do that to jackholes in convertibles :) Last victim was a Mercedes.

I should have dumped it all on this guy, but I was white-knuckling it through traffic trying to stay alive.. I was at the 403/401 interchange at like 5pm, and that should say it all.

I did give him the finger though as he scooted over to the 401. :ph34r:
lol this is why I love my rear foglights.... I use them in situations like this. along with the brake check.
torradan,Jul 30 2007, 10:02 AM Wrote:I do that to jackholes in convertibles :)  Last victim was a Mercedes.

I should have dumped it all on this guy, but I was white-knuckling it through traffic trying to stay alive.. I was at the 403/401 interchange at like 5pm, and that should say it all.

I did give him the finger though as he scooted over to the 401.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]245168[/snapback][/right]

Now that's funny.

I usually hit the hazards. The TYC rear turns are incredibly bright and are annoying as hell and blind people at night. :wub:
Thats where a power hatch and this baby rulez!

[Image: jetbeetle2.jpg]
put some flames shooting outta your pipe once you roast the bumper off they wont ride someone elses ass.
Well I guess it was Canadian that was doing it cause we all know American's drive to damn slow. :rolleyes:
D-Dub,Jul 30 2007, 02: Wrote:Well I guess it was Canadian that was doing it cause we all know American's drive to damn slow. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]245179[/snapback][/right]

haha you've obviously never driven with me!

I swear I'm part of the reason they put the speedbumps on Timberbank in Scarborough..

(I think thats because I sometimes forget to read the proper speedometer).
Yeah getting the prostate exam on the freeway in a situation where you can't blow the punks doors off isn't fun :angry:

Times like that I find getting off the gas pedal is the best defense (because as they say, the best defense is a good offense ) :lol:

NefCanuck
Welcome to toronto, just learn to live with it. Will cause you a lot less stress. I drive 300+ km a day as a service tech in the gta. By getting angry, giving the finger, etc just helps to invoke road rage.
Well I hate to admit this but I have lost a coffe or two out my sunroof (I don't know how it got out?) I tend to over react when my son is in the car, so now I just drive in the old fart lane when he's on board.
SliverSteeda,Jul 30 2007, 12:51 PM Wrote:Thats where a power hatch and this baby rulez!

[Image: jetbeetle2.jpg]
[right][snapback]245175[/snapback][/right]

Megatron?
I just carry an Uzi........Richard Prior style
torradan,Jul 30 2007, 10:02 AM Wrote:I should have dumped it all on this guy, but I was white-knuckling it through traffic trying to stay alive.. I was at the 403/401 interchange at like 5pm, and that should say it all.

I did give him the finger though as he scooted over to the 401.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]245168[/snapback][/right]

lol...that does say it all. Do you drive the 401/403 area often? I'll need to start keeping my eye out for a focus with NY plates...
Pages: 1 2