FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Are You Selling...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not sure if this has been made yet, But List the articals and Parts you are selling at the Aug 11 meet.

Selling:

S/S Ford Racing Valve cover Plate.
12" Ultimate T3 Sub in a Sealed Box
12" Max Caliber Sub in a Ported Bassworx Box
Stock antenna
Momo Look alike shift knob(leather)

This should be only open to Members that are coming...

Everything else that dosent sell should be open to the public after the Meet.
SVT front lip (AnthonyD's got dibs for now)
Full SPI stock intake (6-7 pieces) sans filter
Stock 1st gen CD headunit (non-MP3) (on hold for Oscar right now)
Advance notice on my MBRP 2.25" Duratec cat-back exhaust (will be available for ship/drop off 3rd week of August) - dibs to Canadian ST so far.
GTS 1st gen headlight covers
2000 - 2004 (2005+?) Complete Xenon body kit for a sedan with extra lip all in great shape.

plus all the stuff from my for sale thread, and I donno if I'm going to sell my old rims or not, and a spare antenna I found plus some extra remotes I have.

and If someone can help me I'm looking to get the siezed lock out of the trunk to put in my OEM European one that works.
Frost__2001,Jul 28 2007, 08:33 PM Wrote:2000 - 2004 (2005+?) Complete Xenon body kit for a sedan with extra lip all in great shape.

plus all the stuff from my for sale thread, and I donno if I'm going to sell my old rims or not, and a spare antenna I found plus some extra remotes I have.

and If someone can help me I'm looking to get the siezed lock out of the trunk to put in my OEM European one that works.
[right][snapback]245085[/snapback][/right]

Stock antenna or aftermarket?
I'll only bring this if I have a buyer, but I do have the stock exhaust off my '05 sedan that MBRP took off at 32,000km that I wouldn't mind getting rid of.

I also have an extra aluminum look shifter surround that fits an 05+ and for the pimp out there I have a stick on chrome radio surround also 05+.

NefCanuck
Mason,Jul 28 2007, 09:40 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jul 28 2007, 08:33 PM Wrote:2000 - 2004 (2005+?) Complete Xenon body kit for a sedan with extra lip all in great shape.

[right][snapback]245085[/snapback][/right]

Stock antenna or aftermarket?
[right][snapback]245093[/snapback][/right]

Stock.
hey nef what you trying to get for the surround any pics ? willing to ship ?
I have my 2002 fog lights...I believe they had 20,000 km's on them (they were my second set and were on my car until the smoosh).
zx5power,Jul 30 2007, 08:16 AM Wrote:hey nef what you trying to get for the surround any pics ? willing to ship ?
[right][snapback]245161[/snapback][/right]

NOS already called dibs I'm afraid, sorry...

NefCanuck
cool cool
Hedman shorty header/ FC hi-flo cat Combo unless both sell indevidually
tinted oem tails - **traded**
tinted bumper lights - **2 be put on my car lol**
billet throttlebody spacer
black hvac circles
black hvac knobs
intake box, snorkle and tube
battery cover
Yellow top Battery cover used
wiper switch non-intermittant
tinted oem grille - broken tabs
yellow intake hose
superchip for code LFQ1
oem heat sheild - looks like brand new
used diamond plate mats and door sills (ZX3 sills) - **sale pending**
SVT sub enclosure (just black piece, no cover) with 8" mtx 6000 sub - unknown if working

all i can think right now.......
I'll have a 12" sub box and a bug deflector for sale.
I think I also have some audio wiring if anyone is interested.
any thing i have left - i have a bit of stuff
I'm only bringing that exhaust for Canadian ST unless there's interest in the other stuff today.
98 to 2001 european mk1 ford focus front bumper... any one interested? should i bring it 2 da meet?
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2007, 01:50 PM Wrote:I'll have a 12" sub box and a bug deflector for sale.
I think I also have some audio wiring if anyone is interested.
[right][snapback]246082[/snapback][/right]

Deflector = mine lol
Right!

60 bucks and it's yours!

:lol:
ok Simon came by and dropped off the rest of the stuff that he was selling

-FK dumpers
-K&N drop in filter
-seat brackets
-FS long tube header
-2 1/4 flex with cat wedled in (good item)
Here is what i am thinking of bringing:

02 SVT Injectors c/w rail $50
02 SVT Crank-shaft $50
02 SVT pistons & Rods (2 complete pistons) $30
02 SVT Side front side blinkers stock $10
02 SVT oil pump $20
02 SVT blue seat that is in need of a new upholstery job c/w seat motor adjustment. I would like to see $100 for the seat.
Please let me know if you want it before i bring it.
and some other SVT parts

03 ZX3 engine head $100
03 ZX3 Crank Shaft $50

Same thing i dont really wanna drag these heavy things around so please let me know if you are interested in anything.

BTW. what time does this whole thing start?

Thank you for looking.