FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday #28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well its 2 weeks since the last meet and its time to wash the cars. The meet is in the usual spot in the Dixie and Aimco Tim Hortons parking lot next to Staples. Lets get out there and try to show the TM3 boys what we are made of. We were destroyed last time. The Focus crew needs to represent. Lets start a list and make it happen.

Map of the area.

1)Focus Man, Focus.
2)NikiterZTS (maybe?)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
i'll try to be there Kev
I'll likely be a no as the service is Monday and I doubt I'll be in any shape for a meet, sorry :(

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 27 2007, 10:33 PM Wrote:I'll likely be a no as the service is Monday and I doubt I'll be in any shape for a meet, sorry :(

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]245042[/snapback][/right]

No worries Daniel, I totally understand. Take your time my friend.
Nik you better be there, I need to see what you have done.
Tomorrow night people. Lets git'er done!!!
Well I am thinking I should stop posting this meet. I was the only Focus there last night with about 16 Mazdas. I am not sure what I can do to generate more interest in these meets. Last year we always had a great turnout, but the interest has seemed to have disapeared.
Oh well, what can I do?
Chin up man, I'll make the next one, I promise (as long as no one else in my family dies, though Aunt Snake might not be long for this world :lol:)

NefCanuck
ok, i will do my best to show up
but isn't BBQ is somewhere around to that date?
. . .

weak focus turnouts . . .

i know u guys can do better!

:D
ill be coming too more of them now, im getting mbrp exhaust in 2 weeks!!