FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Winshield Banner, Part Two
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a windshield banner installed. The pics are at
http.//cardomain.com/id/oldeguy. If anyone can tell me how to get pictures on here or put them on for me I'd appreciate it.
can't seem to find u on there

and use photobucket.com to post photos on here
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2726704 - here's a direct link to your car's page that's accessible by anyone. And the banner looks good, but a closer shot would be better as it's hard to make out at that distance. :)
yeah it looks alright but like NOs Said I can't make out the whole saying either.
I'll retry late today, or tomorrow, using photobucket. Like I said, I'm not too savy on the computer stuff.
it says: "Feel the Difference"

i like it
looks good.

I've always put banners on my Foci.
[Image: th_Sticker005.jpg]
[Image: th_DecalMax001.jpg]
question to ya..the black thingy, across the windshield..
is it tint from inside or is it just decal??
[Image: 2726704_1_full.jpg]
konafocuswrc,Jul 26 2007, 05:35 PM Wrote:question to ya..the black thingy, across the windshield..
[right][snapback]244953[/snapback][/right]
It's a decal.
I'm trying to post a pic using photobucket[Image: IMG_0416.jpg]
oldeguy,Jul 26 2007, 06:52 PM Wrote:
konafocuswrc,Jul 26 2007, 05:35 PM Wrote:question to ya..the black thingy, across the windshield..
[right][snapback]244953[/snapback][/right]
It's a decal.
[right][snapback]244962[/snapback][/right]

sorry, i was asking to thenorm..
its vinyl on the outside. It would be too complicated to do it from the inside (ie. going around the mirror)
oh i c..
it looks good
i m gonna steal your idea.. :P

someone was trying to pull my banner off and now i need to fix that.
just some advice to make it look the best,

whatever your design is going to be, make it symetrical and center it on the windshield. from some angles it looks like my banners are crooked, it because the windshield is curved and the letters are straight, but if its symetrical, the visual error is lessened.