FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: From London To Bbq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So people in or comming from London. Where and When should we meet? This should get figured out.

I was thinkin keep it simple. Like the McDonalds up Wellington past the highway overpass.
Or something like that.
last year we met at the FLying J just past london, i forget the exit number but im sure we can figure it out
ZX5focused,Jul 25 2007, 08:43 PM Wrote:last year we met at the FLying J just past london, i forget the exit number but im sure we can figure it out
[right][snapback]244879[/snapback][/right]

Ya the flying J works. Good breakfast there lol.
i'm up for anywhere, let me know!
Flying J is highbury, the 189....

As long as we don't have anything planned, me and the wifey can meet up. What time?
Bump on time.

It starts for 11. I figured we leave 10 or so.
**Bump**
PARKINGLOT,Aug 1 2007, 03:49 PM Wrote:Flying J is highbury, the 189....

As long as we don't have anything planned, me and the wifey can meet up. What time?
[right][snapback]245379[/snapback][/right]

AS IT STANDS.

We will aparently meet at the Flying J for 10:30ish. We will leave at if not shortly after 11
Any one is welcome. Thusfar jen_deans if the only member who has bothered to get back to me.

So if your not there by liken half past 11 then its a nice drive alone to :lol:

me and my brother will be there at 10:30ish
focus19,Aug 8 2007, 10:56 AM Wrote:me and my brother will be there at 10:30ish
[right][snapback]246055[/snapback][/right]

Common people. If this doesnt become worth it by thursday night then im going on friday like last year.
The only reason Im not just going friday to start with is I was hoping to see more then 3 people for the cruse.

Mason,Aug 8 2007, 02:25 PM Wrote:

Common people. If this doesnt become worth it by thursday night then im going on friday like last year.
The only reason Im not just going friday to start with is I was hoping to see more then 3 people for the cruse.
[right][snapback]246091[/snapback][/right]
Friday? Sleeping over at Anthony's? Getting a good parking spot early?

If we banter about at one another and start a pissing match, then other members will notice this posting and it won't get hidden in the back pages and more people might join you in the cruise.

See, I do provide a public service on this site. :P
Well done!!!!

:lol:

Please don't show up Friday night. :rolleyes:

meford4u,Aug 8 2007, 02:52 PM Wrote:
Mason,Aug 8 2007, 02:25 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]246091[/snapback][/right]
Friday? Sleeping over at Anthony's? Getting a good parking spot early?

If we banter about at one another and start a pissing match, then other members will notice this posting and it won't get hidden in the back pages and more people might join you in the cruise.

See, I do provide a public service on this site. :P
[right][snapback]246096[/snapback][/right]
lol Sleep in the lot over night.

Naa ill end up at my buddies in missasaga just like last year. Get all smashed. Show up late hung over.
^^^thats good that u let us know THIS year a couple days before the even.....cuz last year if i didn't check the board before i left, we would of waited for you for a good while

but i hope u guys have a good cruise
NikiterZTS,Aug 8 2007, 04:19 PM Wrote:^^^thats good that u let us know THIS year a couple days before the even.....cuz last year if i didn't check the board before i left, we would of waited for you for a good while

[right][snapback]246121[/snapback][/right]

No doubt. But we need confirmed people.
Cause if like 2 people are commin then im not gonna wait till saterday.
Mason,Aug 8 2007, 04:34 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Aug 8 2007, 04:19 PM Wrote:^^^thats good that u let us know THIS year a couple days before the even.....cuz last year if i didn't check the board before i left, we would of waited for you for a good while

[right][snapback]246121[/snapback][/right]

No doubt. But we need confirmed people.
Cause if like 2 people are commin then im not gonna wait till saterday.
[right][snapback]246125[/snapback][/right]

EDIT
Ill be there saterday morning.

Would some 2ways be an idea?

Really good idea.. Now I will have to spend the next hour searching the house...
Did anyone else ever confirm that they will be cruisin down or no?
you guys might pop into the "windsor thread" i dunno if im gonna be able to make it anymore but i know they were planning to pick up the london crew
I doubt the time table will line up. One of the convoys will end up waiting.
IF you want it done figure out where and when. Im not.