FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Wagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spotted today, at 6:30 a.m. or so, a dark blue Focus wagon, lowered, tinted, clear turn signal grille, HID lights. A very nice looking machine. Was on the 401 westbound at Meadowvale in Scarborough, best looking wagon I've seen so far....
i wasnt up that early, i dont have a dark blue wagon, mine is not lowered, but i do have HID's on my ZTW :)

i think i have seen that car as well. i wish mine looked like it too
mo_focus,Jul 25 2007, 04:24 PM Wrote:i wasnt up that early, i dont have a dark blue wagon, mine is not lowered, but i do have HID's on my ZTW :)

[right][snapback]244860[/snapback][/right]
Well, since it isn't someone on here....the person driving it was driving like an idiot, weaving in and out of traffic. I know the Sedan comes with signals, does the wagon, because this persons didn't seem to be working.
i think there's on guy on here with a blue lowered wagon.....the one that put disck brakes all around....im gonna try to look for it

EDIT:
maybe this one?
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...=20781&hl=wagon
oldeguy,Jul 26 2007, 07:18 AM Wrote:does the wagon, because this persons didn't seem to be working.
[right][snapback]244907[/snapback][/right]

lol, you just described, 90% of Toronto's drivers.
NikiterZTS,Jul 26 2007, 09:57 AM Wrote:i think there's on guy on here with a blue lowered wagon.....the one that put disck brakes all around....im gonna try to look for it

EDIT:
maybe this one?
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...=20781&hl=wagon
[right][snapback]244914[/snapback][/right]
No, it was a dark blue, dark tint, aftermarket rims
oldeguy,Jul 26 2007, 06:18 AM Wrote:
mo_focus,Jul 25 2007, 04:24 PM Wrote:i wasnt up that early, i dont have a dark blue wagon, mine is not lowered, but i do have HID's on my ZTW :)

[right][snapback]244860[/snapback][/right]
Well, since it isn't someone on here....the person driving it was driving like an idiot, weaving in and out of traffic. I know the Sedan comes with signals, does the wagon, because this persons didn't seem to be working.
[right][snapback]244907[/snapback][/right]

If it was me, I would've piped up. :lol: