FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking 4 Focus Wagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says....

i'm looking for a focus wagon 00-02, 5spd, Zetec @ a dealership willing to take in a 2000 Cadillac Seville STS on trade.

I bought the STS in december, because i had always wanted one, and well now i've been there done that. lol
i guess after driving the ZX3 for so long the "floaty" susention just doesn't cut it.

so if anyone is in for a dealer service and has time to kill check and see if there is anything on the used lot for me thanx

color preferance is black or sangeria red ( the metalic red )
How 'bout a grey 2003 ZX5? There's one in Bowmanville. There is also a 2005 wagon
5spd are hard to come by, not saying there aren't any but most are auto.
oldeguy,Jul 24 2007, 12:55 PM Wrote:How 'bout a grey 2003 ZX5? There's one in Bowmanville. There is also a 2005 wagon
[right][snapback]244736[/snapback][/right]
Thanx, but i've still got my ZX3 and i'm not a fan of the 05+ front end. plus i have leftover parts that won't work on a duratec

j3rt,Jul 24 2007, 03:55 PM Wrote:5spd are hard to come by, not saying there aren't any but most are auto.
[right][snapback]244739[/snapback][/right]
I know, i've been having a fun time on trader.ca, seems like everytime i find something decent it has already been sold.

Also i'm not opposed to a sedan or another zx3, but again Zetec + 5spd + black or sangeria red
there is a White 2000 near my place with auto, going for I think it was $3500.
Red 2000 Se wagon 5 spd. in the Auto trader. Vehicle in Kingston.
this one?

2000 Red Wagon in 5 speed.

the rest in the GTA I've seen in the auto trader.ca in your area, are silver or green and auto.
Frost__2001,Jul 25 2007, 10:01 AM Wrote:this one?

the rest in the GTA I've seen in the auto trader.ca in your area, are silver or green and auto.
[right][snapback]244820[/snapback][/right]

i think that one is an spi though.......

i thought the early models all the zetecs came with alloy wheels and fogs?

i'll have to go look up the specs again to find out what SE used to mean lol
Se was the only option in the early wagons. your looking for one with the sports package, as all the sport versions came with the Zetec engine Alloys and fogs.
The base SE was exactly as you say - SPI, 14" steels and no fogs.

But the SE Sport package for 2000 added Zetec, alloys and foglights on the sedan, but just Zetec and alloys on the wagon.

SL8RZZX3,Jul 25 2007, 11:22 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jul 25 2007, 10:01 AM Wrote:this one?

[right][snapback]244820[/snapback][/right]

i think that one is an spi though.......

i thought the early models all the zetecs came with alloy wheels and fogs?

i'll have to go look up the specs again to find out what SE used to mean lol
[right][snapback]244823[/snapback][/right]
you must be looking at making it a "project".
oldeguy,Jul 25 2007, 11:11 AM Wrote:you must be looking at making it a "project".
[right][snapback]244836[/snapback][/right]

Down the road it will be, but right now i want a fun daily driver that doesn't drink up so much fuel.

i'm hoping maybe in 2 years time, once i have a house, i'll be able to do a 4.6 v8 swap into a wagon :D
SL8RZZX3,Jul 26 2007, 12:16 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Jul 25 2007, 11:11 AM Wrote:you must be looking at making it a "project".

Down the road it will be, but right now i want a fun daily driver that doesn't drink up so much fuel.

i'm hoping maybe in 2 years time, once i have a house, i'll be able to do a 4.6 v8 swap into a wagon :D
[right][snapback]244896[/snapback][/right]
It has to be a wagon? That ZX5 I was talking about looks pretty good.

wow that sounds like a project.... if it was me I'd go with the SHO, or an SVT one.
well, i would always want a wagon like this...

up for sale:
http://www.zx3tuning.com/forums/index.php?...011&#entry25011

Once you have a house, that becomes your project. By the way, I'll be selling mine in about two years. Bought a condo on the weekend. Tried to tell the wife I'll need a new car, because I won't be able to fix the car in the driveway anymore.
theres plenty at my local dealer but its 20 hours away lol
I was thinking about this, If your planning on changing the motor later on in the wagon anyways dose it really matter if it has the 2.0 SPI?
Frost__2001,Aug 1 2007, 04:34 AM Wrote:I was thinking about this, If your planning on changing the motor later on in the wagon anyways dose it really matter if it has the 2.0 SPI?
[right][snapback]245300[/snapback][/right]

Yeah because i have left over zetec mods that if i don't sell can go on the new one until the next projet is ready to be started. and more to be donated as the current project is completed :D
SL8RZZX3,Aug 1 2007, 10:53 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Aug 1 2007, 04:34 AM Wrote:I was thinking about this, If your planning on changing the motor later on in the wagon anyways dose it really matter if it has the 2.0 SPI?
[right][snapback]245300[/snapback][/right]

Yeah because i have left over zetec mods that if i don't sell can go on the new one until the next projet is ready to be started. and more to be donated as the current project is completed :D
[right][snapback]245324[/snapback][/right]
What leftovers you got? more than what's coming to the BBQ
In my humble opinion, it may take a while to get a wagon with a Zetec.There's a ZX5 sitting gathering dust at the same place I bought mine at. with a sunroof!