FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Off Road Pipe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok im looking for i guess its called an off-road pipe...i have a shorty header and an mbrp cat back so i need basically this off-road pipe, and a flex...preferably 2.25" or 2.5" where would be the best place to buy one from?
I have to ask, why?
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 23 2007, 05:02 PM Wrote:I have to ask, why?
[right][snapback]244644[/snapback][/right]
for better flow
You will have to keep putting the CAT back on when you go for your DriveClean. I am sure the differance won't be that noticable on the street. To each his own, I guess?
dif is definitely noticeable, frees the motor up in high-rpms
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 23 2007, 09:29 PM Wrote:You will have to keep putting the CAT back on when you go for your DriveClean.  I am sure the differance won't be that noticable on the street.  To each his own, I guess?
[right][snapback]244661[/snapback][/right]

10 min job
my entire turbo kit is made like an offroad pipe, i can take the entire kit out in less than 20min, goes from shorty headers, to flex pipe.

just takes a s*** load longer to put back in, s*** is friggen heavy.
nothing...someone here offered a hollowed out oem set up but its not the flow im looking for...id like to get 2.25 or 2.5 inch on there i may just order a flex and have a local shop fab me something up to run from the header to the cat back with a flex to help from breaking anything...I'll just show up at some broke down shop and have it done...where should i pick up a 2.5" flex from...just the flex no piping...