FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: '07 Focus Zx5 - Incentive Increase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ford of Canada just announced an increase in the delivery credit incentive on Focus ZX5.

The "Delivery Credit" is an amount the dealer gets from FoC when they deliver the car to the customer.

Most dealers typically give most or all of this credit to the consumer in the way of a further discount on the price - but not always and they normally are not required to. However, during the Family Pricing event FoC actually discloses this incentive to consumers on their website and in advertising.

FoC just upped the DC on ZX5 from $750 to $1250 ... so in conjunction with Family Pricing, this makes ZX5 a pretty good deal right now at $17,359 and that includes air tax and destination charges.

Pretty cool, my buddy who is a Ford salesman (@ Cruickshank Ford) where I purchased my ZX3 was telling me since this is the last year for the current body-style (and hatch) that there will try and unload as many units as they can to make way for the "re-style" comming this fall. I would have liked to have waited a little while longer but "time and tide wait for no man".

But by year's end I guess it gets harder to choose from whatever selection they have left. :huh:
It's very tempting to go get one, maybe they'll trade me straight up for my 2000 :rolleyes:
That's a damn good price fellas. InfraRed FTW. :D
Good point ... the last day that dealers could order '07 model Focus was May 30th and the last day they could make any changes to those orders was June 1st ... so whatever they've ordered is what's going to be built.

And since '08 Focus production begins August 28th you can pretty much imagine that '07 production will end soon.

So the odds of finding that $17k car (manual, cloth, no options) in somebody's inventory might be pretty slim.

Dimitri,Jul 23 2007, 01:48 PM Wrote:Pretty cool, my buddy who is a Ford salesman (@ Cruickshank Ford) where I purchased my ZX3 was telling me since this is the last year for the current body-style (and hatch) that there will try and unload as many units as they can to make way for the "re-style" comming this fall.  I would have liked to have waited a little while longer but "time and tide wait for no man".

But by year's end I guess it gets harder to choose from whatever selection they have left. :huh:
[right][snapback]244619[/snapback][/right]
Stockfish has a few ZX5s if anyone's interested - including at least 2 with GFX.
it's good for the ZX5 as it was the big seller for Ford, along side with the sedans.. personally I would still love a wagon, and once the focus is paid off I'll be looking for something bigger.