FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wanted: Lowering Springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just figured id throw this out there... looking for some lowering springs for an 07 zx3.

thx
Well getting them through a parts store is usually expensive... I look every few days for my car lol

BUT you get the benefit of a warrenty you can use with out having to ship anything.
Check my for sale post, i am selling a suspension package with Tein S-tech springs and FK dampers. You need to find out if those fit 07' tho.

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=21660

PM me for any questions.
Mason,Jul 19 2007, 09:46 AM Wrote:Well getting them through a parts store is usually expensive... I look every few days for my car lol

BUT you get the benefit of a warrenty you can use with out having to ship anything.
[right][snapback]244368[/snapback][/right]

Ive seen the pro and sport eibachs for the 07. Around 250 to 280 USD... Im just not willing to order them from the US at this point. So ill look every where :]
scotiacustom,Jul 19 2007, 06:18 PM Wrote:
Mason,Jul 19 2007, 09:46 AM Wrote:Well getting them through a parts store is usually expensive... I look every few days for my car lol

Ive seen the pro and sport eibachs for the 07. Around 250 to 280 USD... Im just not willing to order them from the US at this point. So ill look every where :]
[right][snapback]244430[/snapback][/right]

Have you checked at Partsource (or if your in london Performance Unlimited aswell.). I mean 280USD isnt sooo bad..
Where do you live?
Mason,Jul 19 2007, 10:12 PM Wrote:

Have you checked at Partsource (or if your in london Performance Unlimited aswell.). I mean 280USD isnt sooo bad..
Where do you live?
[right][snapback]244448[/snapback][/right]

Nova Scotia
Actually I can get you a set of Eibach Pro-kit springs (35108.140) for 290 Canadian, but that's FOB here in the GTA - not sure what shipping to Nova Scotia would be.

I've done this for a couple of members on here ... used my U.S. PO box and brought them across the border myself as I'm in the states every couple of weeks.

Happy to help if it works for you.

hrmmm well our dollar is prety good right now soo if you can get em fromt he states cheap then I'd do that.. I'm sorta lucky here I can have anything sent to a UPS store in detroit go pick it up and just pay dutie instead of brokrage fees.. I dunno your in a tight spot out there...

Canadian tire has Keystone as a suplyer who i know caries eibach.. have you tried thaem? are there canadian tire's in Nova Scotia? (might be a central and west thing)
yeah with our dollar doing so well right now, now is the time to buy parts from the states. I would go with what ZTW is offering (I may actually get in on this for some stuff!!) or find a shop that will deliver via United States Postal Service or FedEx, I like using USPS, I have never got a surprise from them yet.

Just stay THE FAWK away from UPS. FAR AWAY.