FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Svt Rear Brake Conversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for everything required to convert the rear drums to discs....knuckles and everything attached to them. I can source the e-brake cable if required...but ideally could use that too.

Parting your SVT, rear end in good shape - I'll take your brakes.
you and me both not an easy find
Here check out this place its in the states but the way the dollar is its not that bad.

http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageActio...ROD&ProdID=1223
did you guys check focussalvage?
I just did the conversion about 2 months ago and I really love it , took me a year to find a kit that was able to fit my budget tho... :(

It's very easy to do , it's direct bolt on..Here's my thread if any of you are interested to see how it went..Clic here.
thats a good freackin How To ....

p.s. can you PM of what you paid for them + shipping.....so i know whats a "good" price

thanks
$313.00 cdn shipped , duty paid , taxed , UPSed to my door.... :P
s***, I wonder if that would fit my ride?
mpcv2000,Aug 25 2007, 06:09 AM Wrote:$313.00 cdn shipped , duty paid , taxed , UPSed to my door....  :P
[right][snapback]247564[/snapback][/right]
wow....very low price :o
It pays to be patient... ;)
I don't think the cfm is the complete kit and mpcv where did you pick up that kit?
try the focus connection website. some guy just rolled an SVT and everything is up for grabs.

http://www.thefocusconnection.com/forums/v...pic.php?t=18535

not sure if the link will work as you might have to be a registered user.

good luck.
ZX3_2NV,Aug 29 2007, 10:15 AM Wrote:.... and mpcv where did you pick up that kit?
[right][snapback]247872[/snapback][/right]

South Dakota... I found it over the web.. the kit wasn't for sale but the owner was starting to take the car apart..so I made a offer and it worked.. :P
I paid $200.00 usd and the rest was shipping , UPS fees , duties and taxes.