FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Top Selling Domestic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to Autoweek.com, the "amazing" Ford Focus was the top selling domestic compact in the U.S for the month of June with an increase in sales of 20%
Considering that they're practically giving away the '07's in light of the "all new" '08's coming down the pipe, the news, while welcome may well be whistling past the graveyard <_<

NefCanuck
Aren't Statistics interesting? Still, it's a good time to get a World Champion Rally car! :lol: If I could, I'd be getting a 2007 because as someone very smart says, Duratec, Duratec for all :lol:
Apparently, from the FR catalogues, you can upgrade your ZX3 or ZX5 to the complete Focus RS suspension, and also RS brake systems too...either can be purchased seperately, or you can buy both as a package...

Anyways, glad to hear autoweek talk about something other than goddam Nissan Versa's or Honda Fit's or the Yaris....what ugly friggin cars...lol
well it is good news indeed, I'm sure it's also related to the family pricing down in the states that helped it out in sales.
fleet sales for the win!
incentives, and a good car for the money?