FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Show At Eastgate July 14th 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hay all that are local to Hamilton
Thought I'd let you know ,Theres a Ford custom car,truck etc show this sat in hamilton at Eastgate Ford on Parkdale avenue .I'm in for it and theres no cost to enter ,just bring your ride and show it off .Theres awards as well in all catagories too.This is there 50th year of holding this show so come on down .
check out eastgates website and send entry to Mr. Lance Ritcher there .
I think its from 11am to 5 pm
See ya
Matt R
entered....even though i got no show....see you there still

if u come there a bit earlier then i will...save a spot beside your car :)

i checked and its from 10am-4pm
Thanks for the headsup Matt ... BTW, pretty sure Lance's sirname is Richter, pronounced Rick-ter.

gfxman07,Jul 12 2007, 11:53 PM Wrote:Hay all that are local to Hamilton
Thought I'd let you know ,Theres a Ford custom car,truck etc show this sat in hamilton at Eastgate Ford on Parkdale avenue .I'm in for it and theres no cost to enter ,just bring your ride and show it off .Theres awards as well in all catagories too.This is there 50th year of holding this show so come on down .
check out eastgates website and send entry to Mr. Lance Ritcher there .
I think its from 11am to 5 pm
See ya
Matt R
[right][snapback]243875[/snapback][/right]
Well Id go if Eastgate was'nt the worst dealership in Canada, prob the world :angry: Im still bitter about the crap service I received with my 05 ST. Ive boughten 3 cars from there and they still tried to dick me around with warrenty issue's. Well thats why I go to Gemini...less BS :D
Interesting comments: you don't seem to be alone in your opinion.

According to internal Ford Canada measurements, so far this year (as of end June), out of 16 dealers in their district ...

Eastgate is ranked 2nd in Sales Satisfaction, but 14th in Service Satisfaction.

Gemini is ranked 3rd in Sales Satisfaction and 4th in Service Satisfaction.

BTW - Highbury Ford is last in both categories in this district.

Canadian ST,Jul 13 2007, 06:03 PM Wrote:Well Id go if Eastgate was'nt the worst dealership in Canada, prob the world :angry:  Im still bitter about the crap service I received with my 05 ST. Ive boughten 3 cars from there and they still tried to dick me around with warrenty issue's. Well thats why I go to Gemini...less BS :D
[right][snapback]243954[/snapback][/right]
ZTWsquared,Jul 14 2007, 03:22 AM Wrote:Interesting comments: you don't seem to be alone in your opinion.

According to internal Ford Canada measurements, so far this year (as of end June), out of 16 dealers in their district ...

Eastgate is ranked 2nd in Sales Satisfaction, but 14th in Service Satisfaction.

Gemini is ranked 3rd in Sales Satisfaction and 4th in Service Satisfaction.

BTW - Highbury Ford is last in both categories in this district. 

Canadian ST,Jul 13 2007, 06:03 PM Wrote:Well Id go if Eastgate was'nt the worst dealership in Canada, prob the world :angry:  Im still bitter about the crap service I received with my 05 ST. Ive boughten 3 cars from there and they still tried to dick me around with warrenty issue's. Well thats why I go to Gemini...less BS :D
[right][snapback]243954[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]243964[/snapback][/right]

My bad on Mr lance's last name .I'll be there asap around noony time .i have a bit of running around to do first .
See ya there .
Matt R :ph34r: :blink: :rolleyes:
I'm planning on stopping by. See ya's there.
if my car didn't have the damage on the front still, and I knew about it earlier I would have gone.
too bad we came so late....it was such a journey to get to that place.....i miss my GPS :(

[Image: 100_0671.jpg]
[Image: 100_0672.jpg]

twin turbo Stang
[Image: 100_0674.jpg]
[Image: 100_0673.jpg]

JDM 300ZX
[Image: 100_0675.jpg]
[Image: 100_0676.jpg]

Beefed up Stang
[Image: 100_0677.jpg]
[Image: 100_0678.jpg]
[Image: 100_0679.jpg]

Meford time to upgrade the truck ;)
[Image: 100_0680.jpg]
[Image: 100_0681.jpg]

[Image: 100_0682.jpg]
[Image: 100_0683.jpg]
[Image: 100_0684.jpg]
[Image: 100_0685.jpg]

GT
[Image: 100_0687.jpg]
[Image: 100_0686.jpg]

I loved this 350
[Image: 100_0688.jpg]
Just so I know for next year....You say ya came late. Did most of the cars leave before the pics were taken or was there a lousy turnout?
So what's the Blue four door thing that looks like a Probe? The 2015 Focus?
CanadaSVT,Jul 14 2007, 10:42 PM Wrote:Just so I know for next year....You say ya came late.  Did most of the cars leave before the pics were taken or was there a lousy turnout?
[right][snapback]244030[/snapback][/right]

yes, most of the cars left.....man that put me in the bad mood

Old_guy: pretty much....exept this car was build in '89 i think the dealer said
Well it was trying to rain on and off, I showed up around 12, looked around and took off. Passed by a few hours later and got to see gfxman07's ride, very nice btw! And as I passed by the second time a few cars were leaving, so I assume not everyone wanted their classics getting wet, it's understandable. Ah well, maybe next year the weather will be on their side.
they said, they might have one more in August
NikiterZTS,Jul 15 2007, 03:31 PM Wrote:they said, they might have one more in August
[right][snapback]244047[/snapback][/right]

The Lot was packed ,there was food ,pop and alot of cool cars there ,more oldies .As soon as the trophie's were handed out ,most of everyone left as the weather was not the greatest and windy.If they had more 1,2,3, trophy hand outs per classes I'm sure the two focys would had grabbed them .That blue car was a concept car ,no motor in it and it has been in Westgates show room for the longest time,kinda cool lookin .I ended up with two tickets (freebies from Lance) for the Ti-Cat game Sat evening which was a suprise ,ended up givin them away (LOL).
All in all it was a pretty good turn out and I will plan to do it again if theres one in August some time.Gotta get my tint done sooon.
Nikiter we should hook up for the next one and hope to get there earlier too.Darn traffic.
TTYL
Matt R
It looks like it would have been sweet. Good showing boys!
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 15 2007, 07:22 PM Wrote:It looks like it would have been sweet. Good showing boys!
[right][snapback]244055[/snapback][/right]

I need to get some of those Focus Canada decals for my car one of these days
Is there any availible in a dark dark charcoal colour .
Thanks
Matt R
gfxman07,Jul 15 2007, 12:31 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jul 15 2007, 03:31 PM Wrote:they said, they might have one more in August
[right][snapback]244047[/snapback][/right]

Nikiter we should hook up for the next one and hope to get there earlier too.Darn traffic.
TTYL
Matt R
[right][snapback]244051[/snapback][/right]

for the next event im gonna leave my house at 9am. lol

that "old" looking salesman said he would like to see us again for sure
Does anyone have a listing of shows @ Ford dealers in & around the GTA?

I know of the Dixie Ford event in Sept, I even think my dealership had one last year (Erinwood Ford) but I found out about it too late to show...

NefCanuck
would be nice if there was a master list of all the events at the dealerships for everyone to read and plan for.