FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Crush His Car!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Makes me sick to my stomach to think of what has happened to that family. Assuming he was impaired, there's no punishment too severe for this piece of scum.

Flofocus,Jul 12 2007, 10:34 AM Wrote:And him!

http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/TopStorie...al_crash_070712
[right][snapback]243836[/snapback][/right]
so what would they give him? 25?
Even if that idiot wasn't blitzed, he still wasn't in control of his ride...

Fry 'im :angry:

NefCanuck
Unfortunatly with the right lawyer this guy won't see any jail time. That is what wrong with the Canadian Justice system. Its a shame when you read stuff like this and you know in the back of your head that this idiot is going to get less than he deserves. I will be watching the news to find out how this ends up. This happened in my neighbourhood.
Thats absolutely horrible :(

You're right FMF, we have the same deal down here with our wonderful justice system. That guy is going to get off scott-free. A couple years in prison (if that), and he'll get his license and back on the street.

Man if I ever did that, I would never be able to live with myself.
torradan,Jul 12 2007, 04:28 PM Wrote:Man if I ever did that, I would never be able to live with myself.
[right][snapback]243857[/snapback][/right]

It would be somewhat comforting to think that this guy might feel this way too ... but given his age I'd bet my life's savings this isn't the first time he's done this and I'd also bet he's been caught before.
Its very simple,

Eye for a eye.
He wasn't street racing... no crushie for him.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 12 2007, 09:42 PM Wrote:He wasn't street racing... no crushie for him.
[right][snapback]243867[/snapback][/right]

tho he deserves it more...
more then likely he'll get 2 years if that...