FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Freind Of Mine Got Bit By The Boost Bug!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:D

My lead developper has a sweet 330I that he let me drive last time I was in Toronto (Steve, Kev, and Andrew were theyre at lunch when i was talking about it @ St Louis). I told him it was a REALLY sweet car and drove really nice and it had 'decent' accelaration :lol: He didnt like the last part because he thought his car was fast...Told him my focus would 'own' it...he didnt beleive me.

Anyways...he came down to Ottawa for a Golf tourny, when everybody was heading home I tossed him they keys and told him to bring the car out for a rip...we did...You guys should have seen the grin on his face when he hit 2nd gear, smoked the tires to red line then shifted to 3rd!! :D :D

"This is a Focus?"

"A turbo one...yes"

"Turbos make that MUCH of a difference? this thing would kill my car"

"Yep, it does and yep it will" :lol:

he just emailed me...traded in his 06 330I for a 07 335I Twin turbo. :o :o
I expected this story to end, he traded in his 330I for a focus...hahaha..

nate, when are you comming down next, I still got some stuff here for you..
Nice upgrade...but now he's gonna own you! Better remind him that he owes you a test drive in HIS car ;)
SVT ZX3,Jul 10 2007, 04:54 PM Wrote:Nice upgrade...but now he's gonna own you! Better remind him that he owes you a test drive in HIS car ;)
[right][snapback]243642[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah, I'll be asking for one fer sure!

He said he wants to hit a track with me....maybe I'll be making a trip down sometime afterall B)
Flofocus,Jul 10 2007, 06:32 PM Wrote:"Turbos make that MUCH of a difference?  this thing would kill my car"

[right][snapback]243628[/snapback][/right]

:lol: that's a great quote
naz,Jul 10 2007, 08:25 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jul 10 2007, 06:32 PM Wrote:"Turbos make that MUCH of a difference?  this thing would kill my car"

[right][snapback]243628[/snapback][/right]

:lol: that's a great quote
[right][snapback]243660[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, he's not much of a car guy....just a real good developper with a lot of money. :lol:

When we got back to the golf course, he told his gf "Nate's got a fast Taurus, err focus" :lol:
Quit talking about boost dammit! lol I keep getting bitten by the bug to put a 2.6L Kenne Bell on my S197...

Cool story though...

L8tz