FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Do You Think Of These Rims....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://cgi.ebay.ca/18-ADR-COMPETITION-4X10...bayphotohosting

Im craving rims badly lol , buy the rims now tires over winter ... or if I can get a deal on tires install it all now since i need to buy tires anyway.
link no worky budddy
Ebay # 260135802912
I honestly dont mind them but wouldnt size and offset kind of increase chances of rubbing.... I dont know. I would personally not go bigger than 17
Item number: 120140244545 or Item number: 290136320716

Trying to decide I know ebay isnt the greatest but all I can afford right now.
wow $200 USD Shipping? keep in mind the added brokarage fees and taxes adding on to that price... plus the exchange rate too.
yeah exchange is nothing instead of $550 its $570 , far as the fees im gonna wait and see what I get charged on my exhaust and if its way to expensive ill not be buying rims lol
yeah im a bit worried about that to I was gonna drop it 2 inches so I dunno what 18's would do
If you drop it and run 18s, you'll need to roll the fenders or go widebody.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 10 2007, 10:19 AM Wrote:If you drop it and run 18s, you'll need to roll the fenders or go widebody.
[right][snapback]243612[/snapback][/right]

Not if you buy the correct offset and don't go wider than 7.5

My 18's fit with no problem and i have 18x7.5 with the eibach sportline drop
what about 18's with like 35 series tire ? Guess ill be prolly be going 17's
I've seen a lot like them on the ricemobiles around my work. But, on a Focus, I'm sure they'll look really good. Besides, as long as you like them, that's the important thing
just get better tires?
7.5" wide 18s are harder to come by than 8" wide ones... but it can be done.

Gord, I thought you had to roll your fenders :unsure:

Do you still have that bad boy?
CanadaSVT,Jul 10 2007, 09:34 AM Wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting

Look good.
[right][snapback]243603[/snapback][/right]

For a black car i think these rims would look awesome. Shipping rims is a lil expensive, but still wouldn't be a bad price considering the sweet exchange rate these days.
I still have 5 SVT EAP rims and tires for sale...
18" 2inch drop no problem with 18 x 7.5 45 et
but with 42 et, will rub just a bit..fender roll may needed.
Drivesthebeast,Jul 11 2007, 10:13 AM Wrote:I still have 5 SVT EAP rims and tires for sale...
[right][snapback]243732[/snapback][/right]

honestly bro...if i didn't buy my st200's i'd be all over these rims :unsure:
Pages: 1 2