FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Our Jack And Jill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I am posting this on here for anyone who would like to come out for a night of fun and games. Our wedding party has organized a Jack and Jill for us at the Olde Stone Cottage in Scarborough. As you can see from the information below it will be held on Friday July 13th starting at 7pm. Tickets are available at the door and all are welcome. More info can be found here. But you need to be a Facebook user to see it. Thanks in advance for your support. Your friend Kevin.

Event Info Name: Kevin & Lindsey's Jack and Jill

Host: Bridal Party
Type: Party - Bar Night
Time and Place Start Time: Friday, July 13, 2007 at 7:00pm
End Time: Saturday, July 14, 2007 at 1:00am
Street: 3750 Kingston Road
City/Town: Scarborough, ON

Your invited to the Jack and Jill of Kevin and Lindsey. The festivities will be starting at 7pm at the Olde Stone Cottage in Scarborough.
Tickets are $20 per person includes finger food and some tickets for door prizes.
It'll be a night full of fun, friends and laughter. We hope you can make it, it would be awesome to see all of you! All are welcome.
At last count we have over 25 usefull door prizes and the count is still growing.
81 Views and no responses. Interesting.
Love to come but I'm putting cash into the car the same weekend and I have to be able to eat as well :P

Seriously though, I'd love to come but it's just not in the cards unless I can find someone to come with me :(

NefCanuck
Sorry -- workin'. Hope you have fun, though.
Thanks very much for the invitation Kevin ... workin' on a babysitter but doesn't look promising so far. All the best ... cheers. Ken.

Focus man, Focus.,Jul 10 2007, 02:35 PM Wrote:81 Views and no responses.  Interesting.
[right][snapback]243629[/snapback][/right]
I'm going to try and make it. I'm not sure when i'll finally get into the area on Friday though. If its not too late, I'll be there with the little lady.
haha , viewed but from nb
Well I have finally recovered enough to let you know how it all went. All I can say is, what a party!!! I will have to see what pictures I can post here. LOL. I was very intoxicated to say the least. Thanks to Bill (Sundown)and Lana who made it out. They both said that they had never see me like that before. I was almost thrown out of the bar for my actions. The pie in my face was very unexpected.

Some photos are posted on Lindsey's facebook.