FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Test Drive Unlimited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I picked it up Friday on a lark. I remembered hearing the hype about the online/offline integration and thinking "yeah, right". I think Puppet was on the PS3 beta test? :unsure:

Anyways... HOLY CRAP IN A SIDECAR GOING 185 BATMAN! It's addictive, it eats hours of free time that you would have otherwise done other stuff in (you've been warned) and the online integration is so cool. It reminds me of the few times I played MCO at Oscar's place before EA shut down the servers... but better :ph34r:

The cars are sweet and the bikes are just demons of time-wasting. You'll spend so much time cruising around just looking for other people to beat on. Also, there are a few non-harmful bugs that are fun to play around with, especially with other folks... like breaking into the airport!

My tag in-game is NorthernFocus - I'm usually around on my Ninja or my Koenigsegg C8. It's damn long as a game and there are PILES of different race/mission types, plus all the chances for online scrums, as well as "point races" where you can be challenged by anyone at the drop of a hat.

It's superb. I can't believe it took me this long to get it!
BTing it right now. :)