FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been wanting to get a vinyl windshield banner, to block some of the sun that the visors don't get and to add a little bit of custom to my WHITE ZTS.
Just wanted to get some different ideas for the colour of the vinyl and what slogan to do. Please be nice.... :blink:

I'm thinking either white or black for the banner
go for white and support ford..mine is like..
"ford oval" http://www.fordteamrs.com "ford oval"

or white banner and say zts in black..

or black banner and say zts in white..
Steeda banner in white lettering ? just shooting ideas
oldeguy,Jul 7 2007, 08:04 AM Wrote:I've been wanting to get a vinyl windshield banner, to block some of the sun that the visors don't get and to add a little bit of custom to my WHITE ZTS.
Just wanted to get some different ideas for the colour of the vinyl and what slogan to do. Please be nice.... :blink: 

[right][snapback]243368[/snapback][/right]

ask mitch for ZX3Tunning one :P
NikiterZTS,Jul 7 2007, 09:28 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Jul 7 2007, 08:04 AM Wrote:I've been wanting to get a vinyl windshield banner, to block some of the sun that the visors don't get and to add a little bit of custom to my WHITE ZTS.

[right][snapback]243368[/snapback][/right]

ask mitch for ZX3Tunning one :P
[right][snapback]243375[/snapback][/right]
I'm getting it for free....................there might be, if I talk nicely to the guy, some deals for Fc.net crew. This place does vehicle wraps etc.
The Zx3 tuning ones should be free to anyone who wants em its free advertisement.
I did some searching on the internet and came up with something.
On a white background
Ford Logo Feel the difference Ford Logo
FocusCanada.net ( I have one black decal to use )

Logos will be blue, letters will be black The WRC team is using this banner, except for the FC.net decal
Don't put something like "Focus ZTS" or ZTS on it...that'll be stupid...it's like the people rolling around with "Civic" or "Grand Am" or whatever on the banner. If you don't know what the car is, you're an idiot...lol

I think you should just get a Ford Racing one or something like that. Either find one, or get one made up...

And I'd go with black or charcoal, so it's more inconspicuous than a big white panel on your windsheild....
white=rice. White background w/ logo would be OK tho...since your car is white.

zx3 tuning, ford racing, maybe even focussport??
hardk0re,Jul 7 2007, 09:59 PM Wrote:white=rice.  White background w/ logo would be OK tho...since your car is white.

zx3 tuning, ford racing, maybe even focussport??
[right][snapback]243411[/snapback][/right]
I'm thinking of ,because the Focus is a World Champion Rally winner, okay, but not the sedan, but, the banner is going to be black, had second thoughts about white, the height, or width, depending on how it's thought about, of the sunvisor, cause at my age, the sun is starting to bug the olde eyes, even with sunglasses
It's going to say

Ford Logo Feel the Difference Ford logo
Focuscanada.net
The Ford Ovals will be traditional blue, the rest of the lettering will be white
Feel the difference is presently the logo on the WRC Focus
New logo stolen from an asshat of a friend of mine........

It's just a FORD.

He's now unconscious in EMERG.

BF4E :lol:
How about....

WRC feel the difference (ford oval)

on a white banner.

how about like mine..
[Image: IMG_2775.jpg]

or

"ford oval" wrc(logo) "ford oval"
[Image: Image022-1.jpg]

[Image: Image012-1.jpg]
i'd hold off on the stickerz personally if anything just get it tinted
naz,Jul 8 2007, 05:03 PM Wrote:i'd hold off on the stickerz personally  if anything just get it tinted
[right][snapback]243446[/snapback][/right]
I don't think you can tint a front window in Ontario
oldeguy,Jul 8 2007, 11:55 PM Wrote:
naz,Jul 8 2007, 05:03 PM Wrote:i'd hold off on the stickerz personally  if anything just get it tinted
[right][snapback]243446[/snapback][/right]
I don't think you can tint a front window in Ontario
[right][snapback]243451[/snapback][/right]

sorry i meant tint the banner area, but not have a sticker
Id order a steeda catolog and check out there banner and besides theres some cool stuff in the catolog.
zx5power,Jul 9 2007, 08:44 AM Wrote:Id order a steeda catolog and check out there banner and besides theres some cool stuff in the catolog.
[right][snapback]243481[/snapback][/right]
No Steeda parts on the car. Besides, why would I pay to advertise for a company. they should be paying us....
a Steeda one would look much better than a Ricey ZTS one , thats my opinion anyway :P , It all depends on preferences if it were me id prolly just get it tinted with my windows.
Pages: 1 2