FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Meford4u?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MeFord..

I was walking along Front street this afternoon at about 7:15, and I passed a guy that looked like you. 'You' were walking toward the Jays stadium, wearing a Habs t-shirt and a Jays hat.
anyways.... a bit of eye contact was made, and the guy (who might be you) smiled at me.

This begs the question... were you on your way to the Jay's game on Friday night and saw a girl with blondish/brownish hair (shoulder length) in a black tank top and khaki shorts? If so... that was me :)

If not, you've got a twin
Wasn't me. I would have stopped and chatted. Your such a beautiful woman.

I was on the links.

I hate the HABS>>>>>>>>>>BOOOOOOOOOO.

ZX5chica,Jul 6 2007, 08:23 PM Wrote:If not, you've got a twin
[right][snapback]243338[/snapback][/right]
:blink:

.... :lol:
No doubt it was the good twin you saw...
It's been said that we all have a twin somewhere in the world. I hope mine isn't a pedophile or murderer. So what's "wrong" with Meford, he seems to be such a nice guy
You have never met him have you. :lol:
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 7 2007, 12:57 PM Wrote:You have never met him have you.  :lol:
[right][snapback]243391[/snapback][/right]
Bryan's a good guy, for a PGA wannabe. :P
I am the best friend most of you pricks will never get to know.

Except Sparky.

And maybe puppet and Anthony.

And never forget Chica.

The list continues..........
thanks douche
Yeah he is a good guy.......

With an additude. Only kidding :bowdown:
Oh, and don't forget Daniel, and Todd, and............

awe flock it, I love all you guys (and girls)

Even you FLO
LOL I was gonna say meford...

Then again I'd hate to see what my twin looks like... He's probably rich, has to beat women off with a stick and is built like The Governator :(

NefCanuck
That sucks it wasn't you.
My boyfriend and I had a bet going about who was going to run into someone they knew in downtown Toronto first. I would have won... but alas, I did not :(