FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday #26.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well as it turned out we had a meet last Monday but the Toronto Mazda 3 boys didn't make it out. So they are holding a meet this upcoming Monday July 9th at the Dixie and Aimco Timmies (usual spot). Then we will be back to the regular schedule starting on July 16th. So if anyone wants to get out and give them $#!t for missing out feel free. I am not sure if Lindsey and I will be able to make it but I will try my best.

The upcoming meets will be on these dates.
July 9th
July 16th
July 30th

So lets make plans well in advance to be there. We are getting a lot of new members out at these meets. Lets get some of the regulars out from last summer and show these TM3 boys what we are made of.

1) Focus Man, Focus
2) NefCanuck
3) NikiterZTS (maybe)
4) tippmann (maybe)
5)
6)
7)

EDIT: The boys from TM3 will be there this week.
I can make the 9th and the 16th, but the 30th is a no go (Condo Bd. meeting that night)

So no "After Dunnville" stories until the next meet after the 30th :lol:

NefCanuck
Thats cool Daniel, see you Monday. I hope.
i think i can make it for the 9th....lets see how the interest is gonna be
i might make it out agian.
Come on people, lets make this happen. I know this was short notice but we need to represent. I am changing my maybe to a deffinate apperiance. Hopefully we will have a good turn out this week.
I'll have to downgrade to a maybe. My dad is in the hospital again in Newmarket and Monday is the first day he's allowed visitors :(

If his wife and I can get up there Monday afternoon I will be back in time...

NefCanuck
For anyone interested I have a 2007 Ford Focus UK sales book I will be bringing along as well as a Euro Ford Magazine. Lots of interesting suff in there.
Come on people lets represent. The clock is ticking.......
Tomorrow is the night.
Looks like we might get wet tonight. Bring your umbrellas.
Might not rain. The weather is so confusing today.
Well something just came up. The wife needs me. Sorry boys.
well i made it out..we had 2 cars and a few mazda's
i had a staff meeting, but i'll be at the one on the 16th.
the next one will be my last for a bit as im on holidays this week and next, and i also work afternoon shift
Yeah and after I nearly ran myself ragged driving to Newmarket & back to see my dad in the hospital. Then squeezing in a workout before showing up to find only the one other Focus to make it out :(

NefCanuck
I could have come if it was not for the weather & High Smog alert, I have not been fairing to well in this heat....
Sorry about the miss guys. I will be out at the next one for sure.
bump for next monday the 16th!