FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anybody Recognize This Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought this ZX3 to add it 2 the other foci in the drive way (My ZX3 Turbo and my moms ZX5)

Just woundering if it use to be anyone from the site or anyone seen it before i think it was from london or something?

[Image: 4356550.jpg]

looks really close to Malby's car.... only more stripped down.
What is with the SE wheel caps on that focus!
I believe so there winter tires so i dun really care 2 much
your winter beater?
14s ARE your best bet in the snow, technically. Also, more than a few ZX3s were sold in Quebec with 14" rims/steelies and some even came with the SPI.
NikiterZTS,Jul 5 2007, 12:49 AM Wrote:your winter beater?
[right][snapback]243143[/snapback][/right]

Hope not, its wrong wheel drive! :lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 5 2007, 08:11 AM Wrote:14s ARE your best bet in the snow, technically. Also, more than a few ZX3s were sold in Quebec with 14" rims/steelies and some even came with the SPI.
[right][snapback]243150[/snapback][/right]
HUH cool to know, I thought all ZX3's had the Ztec and at least 15's. Ya learn something new everyday
Oh ya, thats a nice car by the way. I like the colour
It will be my daily driver cause i won't be plating my ZX3 Turbo this summer because i really don't want to get harassed with all this street racing garbage
you are a Focus patriot
well i have enough spare parts to make a 4th focus but yaa i really like them insurance is good and ford run in the family i took it to the track 2day and came in 2nd 4 the bracket class my best time was 17.0 but i sandbagged it and dialed in at 17.4