FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Opp And 3 Sports Bikes :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So last night/afternoon we were coming home and took 400South I had a few to drink to Kelly was driving and she was doing around 120KM/h. Next thing I know 3 sports bikes were traveling in access of 150km/h. They flew by us as we were standing still. Two seconds later OPP pulls out behind a bridge and starts following these idiots, one got away, but the other two got pulled over for doing over 150KM/h. I wonder if they are going to be screwed for life by the new rules now. I guess anything in access of 50Km/h is considered racing in Ontario.

But honestly I’m glad these idiots got pulled over. This was one of those moments when you get mad because there were no cops, but for once the cops did pull the bad guys over. Weaving in and out of traffic and racing with bikes in a recipe for disaster.
i know the whole bunch of guys down here with sport bikes....and they say "If i know for sure that cop didnt see my lisence plate, I am not going to stop."

some of them even take their lisence plates off when they wanna screw around

trust me those guys can get away from cops no problem
NikiterZTS,Jul 1 2007, 10:51 PM Wrote:trust me those guys can get away from cops no problem
[right][snapback]242832[/snapback][/right]

can't run from the radio

EDIT: ppl like that make me cringe.. tell em to keep it on the track and stop being a$$hats because other ppl get harassed by police thanks to their stupidity..
as i mentioned.....they only time they pretty much get busted when cops see their lisence plates....