FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to take a moment to wish everyone at FocusCanada.net a very Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe Holiday, and I look forward to meeting with members both new and old in the New Year™.

Merry Christmas!
- steve

[Image: winter_berry.jpg]
Merry Christmas!

To our Jewish friends Happy Hannukah!

As for the Atheists, Happy Solstice I guess...
blah blah blah

Merry CHRISTMAS
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

I hope we have lots of group track days and get togethers in the new year.
Merry Christmas to all and may your holidays be filled with good times.

~John~ :D
Merry Christmas

and remember rubber side down. :D
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a great holiday. Getting mentally prepared to stuff myself for the next 3 days.

Todd
Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
:D yes, a very merry bah-humbug to all!
Happy Holidays to each and everyone!
Merry Christmas everyone ... and best wishes to all for a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year. Cheers!
Merry Christmas to All.

[Image: JESUS071207_468x309.jpg]

The real reason for Christmas is the Birth of Jesus Christ. Even if your not Catholic, we recognize this day all over the world even by other religions and celebrate it by saying Merry Christmas to our friends and family. Hope everyone has a safe and merry christmas.
paolo,Dec 24 2009, 12:53 PM Wrote:Merry Christmas to All.

[Image: JESUS071207_468x309.jpg]

The real reason for Christmas is the Birth of Jesus Christ.  Even if your not Catholic, we recognize this day all over the world even by other religions and celebrate it by saying Merry Christmas to our friends and family.  Hope everyone has a safe and merry christmas.
[right][snapback]298816[/snapback][/right]

Yes Merry Christmas to all.
Good post Paolo, this one makes sense..thank you. :D
Merry Christmas everybody !
BAH
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

[Image: CopyofPC172303.jpg]
meford4u,Dec 24 2009, 01:30 PM Wrote:BAH
[right][snapback]298823[/snapback][/right]

oh well...

I in turn love Christmas.

[Image: 4103DamwzkL._SS500_.jpg]
Happy Ho Ho to all. Thanks to everyone who assisted me with all of my car problems this year. You know who you are. Thanks again and have a prosperous new year!!!!
Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noel and Frohliches Weinatchen to all.

NefCanuck
Merry Christmas to everyone; may you have a happy, safe and Focus-trouble-free holiday!

Matt
Pages: 1 2