FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got Back From Vacation A Few Pics..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well we left saturday around 6:30 and landed in montreal approx around 5 when we finally found the hotel lol . seen many hookers in montreal was hilarious and most were men . :lol: We didnt do to much there we ate out at la cage aux sports and got crappy service so I left no tip and the guy actually asked for one said it was mandatory . <_< FIRST THING I SEEN WAS A TAXI BUFFING PAINT FROM THE SIDE OF HIS CAR AND A DUDE DANCING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD SINGING AND SCREAMING AT CARS << HOOKER >

Toronto we had a very busy week , the hotel was horrible dirty and not cool lol , howard johnson toronto = closed soon or bankrupt

We went to eat at wayne gretzkys after walking there twice since the first time it was closed for a function . Got a hat and a picture with walter .
[Image: DSC00414.jpg]
Food was pretty good as well thanks whoever suggested it :P

A few things we did was
Monday - Arrived in afternoon , went to cn tower , walked to gretzkys but it was closed.
(thought it was glass was surprised to feel wind and find metal mesh with bubble gum welds :o )[Image: DSC00353.jpg]

Tuesday - Toronto Zoo and it was like 45 degrees dunno how you guys survive the heat.
-Hockey hall of fame ( walked to gretzkys and it was opened ) [Image: DSC00388.jpg]

Wednesday- Royal ontario museum , casa loma

Thursday - Ontario science center , Canadas wonderland (I became a chicken quite quickly)
Just the look of skyflyer and watching people doing it made me quizzy. ;)

Friday - Left at 5:00 your time , landed home 3:00 am our time , stopped random for lunches and pee breaks lol .

For what id recommend is Cntower , Zoo , Casa loma and Canadas wonderland .

Didnt really like either the science center ( seems more like arts and crafts) or the royal ontario museum.

All I got to say is Coming home was crazy there was even cop cars parked in ditches we got 2 cops running to the road pointing and flipping to slow down lol oh well atleast they didnt haul us over .

It gets really hot and its def a huge city makes mine look so small its crazy would I wanna live there ? hell no to hot and 2 months on the express or don valley parkway and my car would be found on its roof , got the finger 2 times and almost got passed over by a semi think they would see the tourist plates and calm down . Toronto was much better than montreal tho most people left us in without a problem when we got stuck in the wrong lane . Never seen any of you guys and ive watched , not one focus sighting seen one but dont think its a member on here just a grey focus zx3 tinted windows on stock wheels with a small spoiler.

It was fun and if you guys have something next year a meet or whatnot I might consider the 20 hour drive to go lol
cool cool sounds like you had fun, did you stick around for the new CN tower LED light shows it's now doing?
We left on friday , didnt see it so no lol