FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: s**t On Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so tonight, a good friend of mine got intoa heated debate about his views on a certain subject matter...

the only thing is that we were out drinking and he's not from toronto, and he got pissed off and left.

He said he was going to sleep in his car, but when I went to search for it, it wasn't there... nor anywhere nearby.

I left a message on his phone warning him I'd call the cops... and that's just what I did...

so yeah, s**t on me... my buddy is possibly driving home DRUNK tonight and I just gave the info on one of my best friends to the OPP.

I should have gone to the cottage instead... I've never felt this bad in my life....
steve your a good friend for calling the cops dont feel bad friends shoulndt let friends drive impaired , without you calling the cops he prolly would have got caught anyway . The expressway friday they were even hiding in ditches when we left toronto back to new brunswick.
Wow. I too think you did the right thing.

Let us know what happens with this.

Is your buddy alright, is he alive????

Let us know!
You did the right thing, but ya things are going to suck for awhile between the 2 of you. Especially if he got pulled over. If he didn't get caught then he may just think the threat was idle. He never needs to know that you actually did call.
I would have done the same thing in your shoes. Tell me, could you really live with the fact if the guy actually killed someone and you could have possibly stopped it?

I'd say F*** friendship in this case.
thanks guys.. I'm a bit pissed off and definitely torn up as it's a friendship I place a lot of value in, and I'm sure I won't be hearing from him, but I called to see if he got home anyway... will probably get his family to get in touch with him.

(btw he reads here on occasion too)
You did the right thing... saving a life is worth more than a friendship, as painful as it can be. I'd hope any of you would do the same for me should I be in that position... cause I'd do it for any of you ;)

Hopefully the friendship can be salvaged, bud.
I'll have to agree, the life that you may have saved by doing what you did may well have been your friends, NVM any innocents that he may have harmed while drunk behind the wheel.

After this, if he truly is your friend and he thinks about things in a sober light, he will appreciate that you cared about him enough to do what you did.

I'd have done the exact same thing in your shoes DP.

NefCanuck
For sure you did the right thing steve, I'm sure if you were in the oppiste situation I'm sure he would have done the same thing.
please any of u don't ever do this to me.....i don't wanna get a criminal record :lol:

i keed
as it turns out, he was parked on another street, and took a cab to a girl's house for a booty call..

so everything's more or less cool... a huge relief for me...
Can we still s*** on ya just for fun, or is the window closed now?

j/k :lol: